What's new

MLB All Star Game (baseball)

anytime bro. i always feel bad when you make threads that don't take off. i know how much this means to you. you need anything, anything at all, just ask. peace and love.

anytime bro. i always feel bad when you make threads that don't take off. i know how much this means to you. you need anything, anything at all, just ask. peace and love.

So how you learned What "outs" and "runs" are yet??

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Yo, quick beef with baseball.

Why do old baseball heads hate on steriod era hitters so much? Today I heard some guy talk about how he doesn't think Bond's 73 is the real record, that 61 is. Do these old geezer's forget to take into account that pitchers are roiding up also? Should balance **** out.

Yo, quick beef with baseball.

Why do old baseball heads hate on steriod era hitters so much? Today I heard some guy talk about how he doesn't think Bond's 73 is the real record, that 61 is. Do these old geezer's forget to take into account that pitchers are roiding up also? Should balance **** out.

That wouldnt explain why during the steroid era everyones power numbers ballooned though.

Nobody counts Bonds or Mcgwire as the home run king. Maris' 61 is the real record.

That wouldnt explain why during the steroid era everyones power numbers ballooned though.

Nobody counts Bonds or Mcgwire as the home run king. Maris' 61 is the real record.

Maybe the numbers were big cuz McGwire, Sosa, and Bonds were ballers.