What's new

** Mo Williams OFFICIAL New Nickname **

Are you guyz deeeaf?

Mo Mentum... Period.

Declarative statement, not a question.

Thanks though, those would be nice for another Mo.

Sheesh peeps, read the thread title. Mo Mentum is the OFFICIAL nickname of Mo Williams. You can't argue with that officialityness.

I like Mobi-Wan, personally. Cred goes to Sneakers for this. Luvin it. Smokin Mobi-Wan.

2v93v9s.jpg

I like Mobi-Wan, personally. Cred goes to Sneakers for this. Luvin it. Smokin Mobi-Wan.

Ya, lets do Mobi-Wan.

Sneakers has been +18'd. I encourage y'all to +rep him. Been in the Nickname makin' game awhile and it's not as easy as it looks.

Congratz on your first hit, Sneaks.

It must be late for you 2 morans.

MObi wan ka stupid.

Don't make me revoke the Wet Bandit's charter.

I'll pull the plug if you provoke me.

Dumb Star Wars idiots,

Mo Mentum

It must be late for you 2 morans.

MObi wan ka stupid.

Don't make me revoke the Wet Bandit's charter.

I'll pull the plug if you provoke me.

Dumb Star Wars idiots,

Mo Mentum

Time to walk away Spazz...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4

A little late to the thread and I never really did read the Marvin nick name thread, however surprised nobody brought up the most obvious.

In his original stint Hot Rod called him Smokin' Mo, so wouldn't the obvious nick name for this duo be Smokey & The Bandit

Time to walk away Spazz...

Dang, I hate sharing the innerwebz with moranz.

Sickening.

Consider my lackluster support of The Wet Bandit nickname revoked.

To add insult to injury I'm going with Marvelous, and backing Boler.

Goodbye.

A little late to the thread and I never really did read the Marvin nick name thread, however surprised nobody brought up the most obvious.

In his original stint Hot Rod called him Smokin' Mo, so wouldn't the obvious nick name for this duo be Smokey & The Bandit

I didn't know that as I was on my mission and not following the Jazz during Mo's rookie season. I like the idea of giving Marvin and Mo a duo nickname, even if it isn't quite as awesome as Sexual Turkey.