What's new

Mo Williams: Surgery on thumb, reevaluated in 6 weeks

Meh, this was a throwaway season anyways.
I hope we don't make a stupid trade out of desperation and we instead pick up a diamond PG and go into full on scouting mode.

Meh, this was a throwaway season anyways.
I hope we don't make a stupid trade out of desperation and we instead pick up a diamond PG and go into full on scouting mode.

This season was a throw-away season. The problem is we threw that away.

I just hope to see a line up of...

Burks
Hayward
Carrol
Kanter
Favors

Let Hayward be the main ball handler!!

Bill Oram ‏@tribjazz

Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey declined to comment on Jazz's plans w/o Mo Williams until team knows more, which will be after surgery.

Wonder if this guy will ever make a move. Be interesting to see what he does.

He's been GM for what like 4 months, give him a chance

He's been GM for what like 4 months, give him a chance

Plus the trade deadline is still over a month away...

More teams will be looking to deal as it gets closer....

I still think once the Lakers know what they want to do with Gasol then things will get moving..

There is always one or two big impending moves that dam the flow of trades. Always. The jazz will be patient and wait for things to progress, but that doesn't change the fact that Watson and Tinsley are playing major minutes... patience has a limit.

There is always one or two big impending moves that dam the flow of trades. Always. The jazz will be patient and wait for things to progress, but that doesn't change the fact that Watson and Tinsley are playing major minutes... patience has a limit.

What other big, impending moves besides the Jazz logjam and Gasol? KOLongConnor™ & Lindsey better be doing nothing but fielding and weighing offers for Jefferson, Sap, and Foye, & evaluating draft talent.

Bill Oram ‏@tribjazz

Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey declined to comment on Jazz's plans w/o Mo Williams until team knows more, which will be after surgery.

Wonder if this guy will ever make a move. Be interesting to see what he does.

Dennis is the Marvin Williams of GMs......you barely know he's there at all

What other big, impending moves besides the Jazz logjam and Gasol? KOLongConnor™ & Lindsey better be doing nothing but fielding and weighing offers for Jefferson, Sap, and Foye, & evaluating draft talent.

Did YOU just try to trademark O'LongConner? Psssh, that **** mine.

I'd say Gasol is the biggest chip in the dam. Our duo is next.

Did YOU just try to trademark O'LongConner? Psssh, that **** mine.

I'd say Gasol is the biggest chip in the dam. Our duo is next.

Hell naw, I just slapped an internet warning on it so these goofball writers like Jarom Moore won't rip you off in some lazy column. They been warned.