What's new

More Lakers Trouble

Cope

Looks like Kobe's wife has filed for divorce from him. Hate for anyone to go through that but glad we get them game 1, in the third night, and without Bynum.

Well, he has lost a step on the court. Wonder if he's lost a step in the sack as well...

I know this is blasphemy to say, but this just wreaks of a divorce rooted in disinterest and cash. She's spoiled, even for having been cheated on. Unless there's another scandal brewing (I doubt it, I don't believe Kobe has time for crap like that at this stage in his life).

Don't know Cali law but I have been seeing rumors that she was just waiting for the marriage to hit the 10 year mark as that is a cash milestone. Good for her. You know that dude has been hitting every court skank in the country.

To quote the REAL King of Pop, Justin Timberlake:

"What goes around, goes around, goes around, comes all the way back around... ya."

I know this is blasphemy to say, but this just wreaks of a divorce rooted in disinterest and cash. She's spoiled, even for having been cheated on. Unless there's another scandal brewing (I doubt it, I don't believe Kobe has time for crap like that at this stage in his life).

I challenge. Your opinion of Kobe is baseless.

Last edited:
Don't know Cali law but I have been seeing rumors that she was just waiting for the marriage to hit the 10 year mark as that is a cash milestone. Good for her. You know that dude has been hitting every court skank in the country.

This may be true. They were married April 18, 2001 so it's been just 10 years and seven months. Maybe she waited the extra seven months because she didn't want to be so obvious. Oh well. Sucks for him. She's smokin'.

They are saying that she is getting 9 figures. Kobe is estimated to be worth 400 million. Honestly other then the Colorado stuff I have no idea about Kobe's relationship with her so I just hope the kids aren't hurt.

This may be true. They were married April 18, 2001 so it's been just 10 years and seven months. Maybe she waited the extra seven months because she didn't want to be so obvious. Oh well. Sucks for him. She's smokin'.

Yeah poor Kobe. No smokin hot chicks would ever want to get with him... He's screwed!

In this scenario I would assume the lockout would have a lot to do with it. Now she gets a piece of this years' 25 mil. Not too bad for putting up with him for a couple more months.

kobet.png