What's new

Mormon Temple ceremony.

Hi fguys.

Would it be acceptable to post a video of a secretly filmed Yearning For Zion Ranch Temple marriage consummation ceremony?

Thanks guys.

Might as well, I'm sure you can find one already out on the innerwebz... besides the secrecy just gets folks all over the world interested in whats going on. It's better if you just take the cat out of the bag right?

... wait a second. You better have an alt post that, you are on a short leash round these here parts. I'm pretty sure that's against the rulez. I'm there for yu man.

I would have laughed. That is one of my main complaints about organized religion. God is perfect. Well I cannot envision a perfect being without a great sense of humor.

God/Allah/Buddha whatever is not the stick in the mud that people portray him as.

I agree wholeheartedly. People take this **** waaay too seriously.

Think of this way- say you are praying aloud in your bedroom with expected privacy and someone filmed you and put it on youtube. It just makes me feel uncomfortable.

Anyone would sneaks and camera in and records a temple ceremony has lied repeatedly to do so.

I think he means this video:

*video removed by moderator*

But I think it is pointless to start a disccusion about it. Only education can free people from (inherited) religious beliefs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a single person in this thread expressed interest in watching the video. I probably feel the same way you do about religion, but that was just really rude.

Not a single person in this thread expressed interest in watching the video. I probably feel the same way you do about religion, but that was just really rude.

It is blocked for me.

Did he post the actaul video?

If so that is bad form man. Just stupid, shady ****.

Who wouldn't be psyched to see it after this ringing endorsement:

I'm actually not sure what kind of ceremony it is, as I can't get through 5 minutes without falling asleep.

I'm actually not sure what kind of ceremony it is, as I can't get through 5 minutes without falling asleep.

Still a crappy thing to do.

I can't even imagine how awesome Jazzfanz would have been during the Mark Hofmann era.

Back then it would have been awesome from both sides. Now a days, I'd guess a large percentage of the board isn't too familiar with the story and the ones who are probably aren't too eager to talk about it.

I remember people just lying about things like masterbation, and getting to go in.

I told the truth, and was denied access.

I'm a mormon, and I will heartily agree: it's really not that interesting at all. Even less so, if you have little or no doctrinal background, I would imagine.

I remember people just lying about things like masterbation, and getting to go in.

I told the truth, and was denied access.

That being the case, you are better off than they are.

I'm a mormon, and I will heartily agree: it's really not that interesting at all. Even less so, if you have little or no doctrinal background, I would imagine.

You have to admit though -- when they pass the cup around with the goats blood -- no amount of doctrine is going to make it taste better.

So I've rec'd a couple of PM's about my above post, and I have to say, you guys need to lighten up. A simple google search would show you more than what I just posted. As for the horns and tails, well, I'm not going to get into that. If you REALLY want to know about those, you'll just have to convert.

Good day sir.

So I've rec'd a couple of PM's about my above post, and I have to say, you guys need to lighten up. A simple google search would show you more than what I just posted. As for the horns and tails, well, I'm not going to get into that. If you REALLY want to know about those, you'll just have to convert.

Good day sir.

Post them or GTFO.

Post them or GTFO.

I will post ONE picture of a Mormon with a horn, but that's it. The rest is up to you clowns.

220px-MORONI2.JPG