What's new

My analysis: Utah the Cinderella team of 2014-2015

The Fresh Prince

Lead from the helm by Quin Snyder, in Juwan Howard's words "We gonna shock the WORLD!"

WCF . Call in it right here. Right now. I think Quin is the master coach we've always. Yes, ALWAYS needed and he's going to get this entire team behind him.

Buckle up gents!

This thread is incredibly premature...kind of like my sexual ability in bed. Two games into SL and we're predicting the WCF? That's not only myopic it's painfully laughable. I say we will do better than last year but will not make the playoffs.

Lol

Didn't you create this exact same thread last year?

We are a lil ways away from competing for anything other than more lotto balls. And let's see Snyder actually coach. I remember many on this board celebrated when Jslo left. How'd His replacement work out?

I could see it.

A lot of times new coaches are able to get boost from their teams early and create some momentum. If we run, we will be able to recapture some home-court dominance.

I could see it.

A lot of times new coaches are able to get boost from their teams early and create some momentum. If we run, we will be able to recapture some home-court dominance.
It's now called the Hornacek effect.
I could see Utah being like Phoenix. Don't know if we have the experience to double the win total, It's likely going to take 50 to make the WC playoffs. But a record right around .500 might be possible. I definitely sense the players buying into Quin, developing a great rapport with each other and having fun. After the death march that was last season, it's refreshing.

Lol

Didn't you create this exact same thread last year?

We are a lil ways away from competing for anything other than more lotto balls. And let's see Snyder actually coach. I remember many on this board celebrated when Jslo left. How'd His replacement work out?

It was Corbin. I already knew from the start he was going to suck as a coach..

And no, I didn't make a thread like this last year.

This thread is incredibly premature...kind of like my sexual ability in bed. Two games into SL and we're predicting the WCF? That's not only myopic it's painfully laughable. I say we will do better than last year but will not make the playoffs.
Laugh all you want to. Quin Snyder took the Missouri Tigers to their first elite 8 in his first year. Weigh it.

Making the playoffs with this roster would be an over achievement. Let's see if the coach and the team can find their offensive and defensive system first.

Making the playoffs with this roster would be an over achievement. Let's see if the coach and the team can find their offensive and defensive system first.

Whatever. You know Corbin couldn't coach. People dontv ealize this guy couldn't make plays and had no game adjustments. Quin Snyder is 50x the coach ty is.

You all heard it here first, I'll just leave it at that.

What I like so far is that we're playing a more creative offense in summer league compared to last 82 game season.

Really like Exum's decision making.

Gobert looks a lot stronger than last year. Also like how fast he getts off the floor for someone of Hibbert's size. When he getts out of position when trying to block a shot, he's really quick to get up a 2nd time and battle for the board.

Burke's shot looks problematic. He doesn't position his shoulder towards the rim, causing him to miss to the sides all the time. Must do a better shot focusing on that part of the shot.

Summed up....this year is going to be more exciting then last year. No Vets taking the young guys minutes. Wow Favors is only 23, Hayward only 24, Exum only 19. Definitely see a championship coming to Utah within a few years!

Whatever. You know Corbin couldn't coach. People dontv ealize this guy couldn't make plays and had no game adjustments. Quin Snyder is 50x the coach ty is.

You all heard it here first, I'll just leave it at that.

Hey don't get mad at me. I agree on the Corbin points. He was not too creative and could not handle the job, looking at the young players' reactions to his loss of job. Throwing a stone to the river is easy. Now I'm not saying what you say is impossible and it's much better for me than the ****ing tankers. But let's enjoy the process one step at a time is what I'm saying.