What's new

My Boy Jordan Clarkson to re sign with the Jazz ?!

JC is in the role he was born for here. There were only a few nights I didn’t enjoy the JC experience and he had some great games. No idea what his market is now... I’d have guessed around MLE pre virus... it has to be worse than it was as the cap and actual money spent next year will be down significantly.

I am worried the Millers get cheap given the money woes of their other businesses are likely ugly. We shouldn’t have an issue keeping JC though.

JC is in the role he was born for here. There were only a few nights I didn’t enjoy the JC experience and he had some great games. No idea what his market is now... I’d have guessed around MLE pre virus... it has to be worse than it was as the cap and actual money spent next year will be down significantly.

I am worried the Millers get cheap given the money woes of their other businesses are likely ugly. We shouldn’t have an issue keeping JC though.
Will we have an issue getting Wood?

I’m a big Jordan Clarkson fan and I hope we re-sign him.