What's new

My Boy Jordan Clarkson to re sign with the Jazz ?!

I just read that, I don't think he can make it in the NBA though. This is our time, let's not experiment on scrubs
Led the Aussie league in scoring and was MVP. He dropped 32 on the Nuggets in a preseason game with his Aussie team in a game the Nuggs barely won.

I'm just gonna put this here because I don't think it's threadworthy. Tangentially related to Clarkson but...Andy Larsen had an AMA on reddit

Q: Andy, if the salary cap is dropped next year, do you think the Jazz would prioritize re-signing Clarkson or using the full MLE on a quality player? Or just go into the tax and do both?

A: The obvious answer to that is "Depends who the player they can get with the mid-level is." I honestly think they have a real shot at getting Derrick Favors with the full 4-year mid-level if they want... do you try to keep Clarkson, go for Favors, or both? Both might be the best answer.

Q: I love Derrick Favors as a person and as a player, do you think him coming back to the Utah Jazz is an actual possibility? I hated to see him go and I think we are missing a player with his calliber in the current roster.

A: I do think it is an actual possibility, yes.

You do realize Mudiay wasn’t even in the rotation, right? Or do you think he’s better than Mudiay?
I was thinking NWG, JWF, Brantley, Oni, Tucker, Morgan and Niang. I think he and Mudiay are a push. Remember that Bryce did score 21 in a Jazz uni in a real game. How can your forget the sweet alley oop he had with an assist from Jeremy. Remember Mudiay is only on a one year deal.

I was thinking NWG, JWF, Brantley, Oni, Tucker, Morgan and Niang. I think he and Mudiay are a push. Remember that Bryce did score 21 in a Jazz uni in a real game. How can your forget the sweet alley oop he had with an assist from Jeremy. Remember Mudiay is only on a one year deal.
I don’t even know what to do with you anymore.