What's new

My free agent target - Hassan Whiteside

Seems to be working out ok.
Way better than I would have predicted, especially on the intangibles like team culture, etc. (everyone seems to love Hassan, and Hassan is loving them back).

At this point, I’m wondering if it’s working too well. I mean, we’ve only played small when we’ve had to. Absolute minimum amount of experimentation so far.

Props to the OP for thinking outside the box. Props to the Kings and more specifically Luke Walton for diminishing his resume and reinforcing his already damaged reputation. Props to Zanik for taking the chance and also adding the small ball component in Gay and Paschal.

The real problem is going to be resigning this guy now that we’ve restored his career. Championship or bust!!! One year window like Toronto with Kawhi.

Props to the OP for thinking outside the box. Props to the Kings and more specifically Luke Walton for diminishing his resume and reinforcing his already damaged reputation. Props to Zanik for taking the chance and also adding the small ball component in Gay and Paschal.

The real problem is going to be resigning this guy now that we’ve restored his career. Championship or bust!!! One year window like Toronto with Kawhi.
Luke Walton should be fired for improperly using Hassan Whiteside last season.

Last edited:
So much crow in one thread. Seriously a murder.

So much crow in one thread. Seriously a murder.
Seems like other than OP every person was against the idea.

I especially thought the comments about Whiteside being a diva or having an attitude were interesting. I didn't really know anything about him before he joined the Jazz but from what I've seen he's a lovable goofball who seems to like his teammates and is having a lot of fun on this team.