What's new

My thoughts

I think its time to bench Al. Start Hayward and Memo. I know many people here think Memo is done, but he knows the offense and Al starts slow most games. I actually think this could help us. Let Al come in when the offense already has a good rhythm going.

I'm not sure whether to blame Deron like some you guys are doing or whether it's more the fact that guys just aren't executing their part of the offense. It's probably a combination of both. I realize Deron has been playing like crap, but part of it is he has to shoulder such a huge load. He needs guys to execute. Right now it's just not happening. That said, he shouldn't be throwing people under the bus like he is doing. But to an extent I can understand his frustration.

What should the team do? Why isn't Sloan making any changes? Why isn't he taking the reigns from Deron and calling the plays?

It seems that whenever our offense stalls, (which has been a lot), guys go one on one and force up shots. This is not our strength at all. This team does not have the one on one talent to get away with that. So what do we do? Do we go after Stephen Jackson? Locke says it wouldn't be a good idea to bring in even more new pieces, but I think that's a load of crap. This team has had half a season now, it's time to bring in a star player to help and take pressure off of Deron. We need someone who can create his own shot and who has a fast learning curve when it comes to learning the offense. Who is out there?

Well a picture as they say is worth a thousand words so here is mine.

man_with_the_screaming_brain.jpg

Screaming-Infant.jpg

Trail-of-the-Screaming-Fore.jpg

lsf5.jpg

So that was 3,000 words.....TLDR.