What's new

My TV Broke....Who Won Last Night's Jazz/Blazer Game?

MeloTheJazzKiller

I bought myself a magnificent 75 meter 4D TV, watched the first half of the Jazz/Blazer game, and, damn, my TV suddenly broke. I don't know who won the game. Who won?

To be fair I figure the first place Jazz beat the holy hell out of the lowly play-in Blazers whose best player is a 57 year old guy name Melo. So, please tell me, how much did the Jazz win by?

I bought myself a magnificent 75 meter 4D TV, watched the first half of the Jazz/Blazer game, and, damn, my TV suddenly broke. I don't know who won the game. Who won?

To be fair I figure the first place Jazz beat the holy hell out of the lowly play-in Blazers whose best player is a 57 year old guy name Melo. So, please tell me, how much did the Jazz win by?
C'mon, you know best that the games are not won by the scores reported by NBA. In fact yesterday we humiliated the Blazers. We were playing without Conley and Mitchell who average combined 42.8 points per game. That's the number you logically have to add to our score. Therefore it was a 140.8 Jazz 105 Blazers. TOTAL BLOWOUT. HUMILIATION. SLAUGHTER.

C'mon, you know best that the games are not won by the scores reported by NBA. In fact yesterday we humiliated the Blazers. We were playing without Conley and Mitchell who average combined 42.8 points per game. That's the number you logically have to add to our score. Therefore it was a 140.8 Jazz 105 Blazers. TOTAL BLOWOUT. HUMILIATION. SLAUGHTER.
Beating melo with his own stick. I like it!

A) You guys here don't like Conley, so his points don't count
B) Mitchell will be a Knick so his points get added to our totals
A) That would have been correct way of reasoning last season but now we like him so his imaginary points count.
B) Again you would have been absolutely correct if we played the Knicks. We played the Blazers though. Donovan's points count.

1620927621725.gif

My internet broke, can you tell me who has the best record in the NBA???

My internet broke, can you tell me who has the best record in the NBA???

I can tell you who has among the worst -- the Jazz 0-1 in their last one games played.
And being that it was the final NBA game played last night, the Jazz are thus currently the worst team in the league.

I can tell you who has among the worst -- the Jazz 0-1 in their last one games played.
And being that it was the final NBA game played last night, the Jazz are thus currently the worst team in the league.
I know you're just trolling, but, my man, your trolling needs so much work. That's some of the dumbest crap I've seen. You must be around 15 years of age I'm guessing. Once you grow up, you're gonna look back on this and realize what an idiot you are.

Melo looked pretty good last night. It's probably his last hurrah. So enjoy it while it lasts because it won't last much longer.

The Jazz won the 1st and 4th quarters. The Blazers won the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

2nd and 3rd quarters are the most important. Teams' starters play in 1st and 4th; winning those proves, "Wow, your team has a big three." Winning 2nd and 3rd proves your team is solid, has depth, championship quality.