What's new

NAOS prediction: by end of 2017-18, Hood will be finalist for MIP

Rumor is the Jazz would make Igoudala their "top priority" if they lose Hayward.

Teodosic
Hood
Igoudala
Favors
Gobert

That seems like the likely starting lineup if Hayward and Hill leave.

How do you like this one? Do we get to 42 wins?

Hood would be the featured scorer if Hayward leaves. Consistency, and durability are the two biggest fears here. We know that Hood can light it up, and has potential to be a big time scorer if healthy.

Exum needs a chance to play, ie be in the rotation. I don't even care if he starts, but he cannot have a string of DNPs in 2018.

Also, Burks may get a chance to be featured a lot more if Hayward leaves. Favors as well.

Hood, Burks, Favors = a lot of talent, but so much health risk/scare.

I hope he does not either. But if he does it is because he is not beating out his competition to get time on the floor.

Exum needs to keep hitting the gym and court to train. Hopefully he comes back dramatically improved.

Hood Nukka Rod gonna bounce back in a big way.

z4bEyvq

Hood would be the featured scorer if Hayward leaves. Consistency, and durability are the two biggest fears here. We know that Hood can light it up, and has potential to be a big time scorer if healthy.

Exum needs a chance to play, ie be in the rotation. I don't even care if he starts, but he cannot have a string of DNPs in 2018.

Also, Burks may get a chance to be featured a lot more if Hayward leaves. Favors as well.

Hood, Burks, Favors = a lot of talent, but so much health risk/scare.

These were my exact thoughts, talent wise, we shouldn't be too bad. It's whether these guys can stay on the court that really scares me.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Maybe with Cancerward gone, karma will be on our side with regards to health.