What's new

NBA All Star voting has begun VOTE

Anybody else having issues with Rudy and Donovan not showing up to choose? I’ve tried from both my phone and iPad tonight and neither show up. It’s a conspiracy.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Their site must be having issues. A lot of guys are missing. You can also vote on google by searching “nba vote” or by downloading Google assistant and saying “nba vote”. You do have to sign into a google account to vote.

Holy ****.

Caruso almost as many votes as Mitchell. Porzingis, Dwight Howard, Carmelo all with more votes than Gobert.

So "Utah has to be in top 3 in the West to have two all stars"*.

*but it doesn't apply to ****** Portland or half ded GSW

Obviously it is stupid. Although I will say, Donovan being 7th in his 3rd year is not bad. Obviously there’s some ridiculous stuff on there however, if Donovan can get in as a reserve and get that on his brand he could at some point even get enough votes to start at some point. His voting trajectory isn’t too bad with the fan vote. Obviously Rudy is just not going to get a lot of fan vote. Do what we can everyone. Yes it’s dumb as ****, but it’s not going away so participate even if it is just dumb.

So "Utah has to be in top 3 in the West to have two all stars"*.

*but it doesn't apply to ****** Portland or half ded GSW
The fan vote isn’t going to be the deciding factor. Just relax lol.

Fan voting is so stupid
iirc Yao Ming got voted in one year when he didn't even play any games and Allen Iverson got in when he was totally washed up.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app