What's new

NBA All Star voting has begun VOTE

oneye

2018 Award Winner
Take a few moments and get some votes in daily for Donovan, Rudy, and Bogey.

All star voting starts today, you can vote every day and can vote once a day on each of Google/Google Assistant, the NBA app on your phone and on NBA.com
Here's a link to the NBA.com one, make sure you vote on Google and the NBA app as well! Do it everyday until it's over, at least one of our guys deserves to make it in

https://vote.nba.com/en?cid=nba:all...om:domsites:web:homepage:vote:traffic:us:nbad

Take a few moments and get some votes in daily for Donovan, Rudy, and Bogey.

All star voting starts today, you can vote every day and can vote once a day on each of Google/Google Assistant, the NBA app on your phone and on NBA.com
Here's a link to the NBA.com one, make sure you vote on Google and the NBA app as well! Do it everyday until it's over, at least one of our guys deserves to make it in

https://vote.nba.com/en?cid=nba:allstar20:institutional:nbacom:domsites:web:homepage:vote:traffic:us:nbad

Just voted our five starters in the West.

What are the voting restrictions? Can I vote multiple times a day?

Just voted our five starters in the West.

What are the voting restrictions? Can I vote multiple times a day?
Once a day on each of Google(have to be logged in), NBA App, and NBA.com. So basically you can vote 3 times a day by those methods. You can vote more if you do it on different devices or open “private browsing” pages. It changes your IP so it let’s you vote every time you open a new one.

After watching Donovan do what he did last night I certainly hope you'll take the time today and vote for him and Rudy on Google search, the NBA app, and the NBA's website! Hopefully the man gets western conference player of the week tomorrow! He deserves it!

Early exit polling suggests that Donovan is surging in NYC and the surrounding suburbs. But there are threats that they’ll pull their votes if Donovan doesn’t secret promise to sign with teh Kinks ASAP. Discuss.

Early exit polling suggests that Donovan is surging in NYC and the surrounding suburbs. But there are threats that they’ll pull their votes if Donovan doesn’t secret promise to sign with teh Kinks ASAP. Discuss.
already gone wear u bin

I've voted like 8 times so far in the last couple of days

Let's just hope those dumb@ss coaches finally vote in Donovan and Rudy this time, or at least one of them. In all honesty, Donovan or Rudy ain't winning that popularity vote from fans.

Let's just hope those dumb@ss coaches finally vote in Donovan and Rudy this time, or at least one of them. In all honesty, Donovan or Rudy ain't winning that popularity vote from fans.
Rudy won’t, but Donovan faired okay last year. He got half a million votes if I remember right....in his second season. Like honestly if you could get enough Jazz fans to just vote they could get him in. Donovan can get to a point he could get enough votes. Rudy not so much. I think we have to be top 3 seed to get both.

I believe team standings should play a part. However, Rudy is a 2 time DPOY so the coaches should know he is an all-star. Towns was picked over Rudy last year because he scores more. This year Towns did well one game against Rudy but Rudy adjusted and owned him in the second game. Rudy has for the most part outplayed Towns in his career. Beside the fact the Jazz have been in the playoffs while Towns has not. It should be Rudy and Jokic for the center position.

Donovan should make the all-stars this year. He has really elevated his game.

I believe team standings should play a part. However, Rudy is a 2 time DPOY so the coaches should know he is an all-star. Towns was picked over Rudy last year because he scores more. This year Towns did well one game against Rudy but Rudy adjusted and owned him in the second game. Rudy has for the most part outplayed Towns in his career. Beside the fact the Jazz have been in the playoffs while Towns has not. It should be Rudy and Jokic for the center position.

Donovan should make the all-stars this year. He has really elevated his game.
We aren’t far from being in 3rd or 4th place, not even far from 2nd. If we can get into 2-3 I think they both make it. If we get into 4th maybe, but probably only one. Below that at AS selection time, only 1. Both deserve it. Hope it happens for both of them. Keep voting every day everyone! 4 times!

Anybody else having issues with Rudy and Donovan not showing up to choose? I’ve tried from both my phone and iPad tonight and neither show up. It’s a conspiracy.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app