What's new

NBA Columnist/Cavs Insider Sam Amico: "Jazz have made Burks available"

I like multiple threads on a topic. I can express my many different feelings on the topic, and I can play both sides of the argument. That way if someone decides to dig up one of the threads, I have a 50/50 shot at being right.

So in here I am going to go with. Jazz arent going to trade Burks. Its just an internet rumor.

KOC doesnt leak.

There's plenty interest in Burks around the web -- lakers, hornets, cavaliers fans want him.

Something interesting I read was two Hornets fans saying they went to CU with him & both thought the reason he came out early was because the draft was weak at the spot he was taken. Both thought he should have stayed another year.

Two hornets fans are always right. Just one? I dunno. But two?. Definitely always right.

I could make a team out of all the players that the Jazz didnt draft. And they fo sho would win.

NoMoLottoPicks2013 We just **** it up.

BRavo KOC how many more lottery picks do you want? HOw bout trade Burks for another lottery pick...or how bout another lottery pick. Hey give him time maybe in the year 2112 we can win a championship or contend as for now we will take journeymen and play them infront of all those picks they keep promising will work out. YEAH

ANd quit blaming Corbin he has pressure on him to win now and with the players that KOC has assembled he always going to play the vets over the youth. We need to do what OKC did and trade away our best players like they did with Allen take a couple of losing years in the rear. But, the results of losing a player like Big Al will force Favors and Kanter on the court win, lose, or draw.

Al Jefferson, Burks, Bell for Boozer, Rip, Charlotte's pick and a Chicago unprotected 1st. I think they want to shed Boozer bad enough to make something like this work.

What about Kendall Marshall for Alec Burks straight up?

Phoenix needs a young SG, and they have two young PG's.

ANd quit blaming Corbin he has pressure on him to win now and with the players that KOC has assembled he always going to play the vets over the youth. We need to do what OKC did and trade away our best players like they did with Allen take a couple of losing years in the rear. But, the results of losing a player like Big Al will force Favors and Kanter on the court win, lose, or draw.

That's just the thing he isn't winning, and his vets look lost on the floor together.

Actually, there is something about a "sprained ankle" with him, but it doesn't sound serious or like it's keeping him from getting PT.