What's new

NBA Free Agents 2021

@infection

DL has done it again... unearthed another hidden gem... this guy looks under every rock and in every nook and cranny.

I think at this point he’s taking the PGAB approach. He’s doing all these camps and two summer league teams so we can tout how we discovered all these guys. Why don’t we just buy the entire G League.

This off-season will be like when KOC signed Calbert Cheaney and called it a summer.

He's restricted and I'd assume NOP retain him but I'm surprised how open I'd be to Lonzo Ball. He'd allow Donovan to be the smallest guy in the lineup, he could take some ball handling pressure off, is bigger and could hit Rudy as mentioned, I think he's a decent defender as far as I know. His rebounding would be helpful. And, best of all, the LaVar side-show would actually be a welcome sight at this point.
Is right. LaVar sideshow make Utah top media team.

My mood has swung constantly when it comes to thinking about what the Jazz might/could do. I think they could get very creative to improve their roster then I fall back to reality and accept that they aren't gonna do jack ****. So at the moment i'd say less than 1%.
Nothing happens if that idiot DL is still in charge, many changes happen if he gets fired.

Cam Payne and Reggie Jackson have played themselves into teams stumbling into a huge Free-Agent circus and bidding war for them this offseason.

Phoenix is probably gonna be over the cap for the next 2-3 years, assuming CP3 resigns/extends with them. I think Sarver will keep that group of Booker, Bridges, Ayton, and Cam Johnson together, but their bench will be the question.

They have questions with both Cam Payne and Torrey Craig.

Cam Payne and Reggie Jackson have played themselves into teams stumbling into a huge Free-Agent circus and bidding war for them this offseason.

Phoenix is probably gonna be over the cap for the next 2-3 years, assuming CP3 resigns/extends with them. I think Sarver will keep that group of Booker, Bridges, Ayton, and Cam Johnson together, but their bench will be the question.

They have questions with both Cam Payne and Torrey Craig.
They struck gold with a their low level acquisitions. Will be interesting to see who gets kept and who doesn't. Will also be interesting to see who gets paid the most out of those guys.

Who will be the next Austin Croshere?

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Last year and now this year seems that there is desire for former LAL draft picks, we have Clarkson but then last year was Randle, now this year it's Ball.

Also in the OP's original FA link anyone else notice it listed Maurice Harkless twice (MIA and SAC).

Last edited: