What's new

NBA League Pass on Amazon Prime

reignman40

Anyone else tried LP on Amazon? Try out the free trail if you haven't. In my case I can't help but notice how blurry everything gets when there is fast motion on the screen. Notice the TV logos are ok but the players are very pixelated. This happens on both my TV and PC, NFL games look just fine on amazon. I had LP a few years ago but overall it wasn't that great for the price so I went to free streaming.... Has the NBA still not figured out how to stream live games?game.png

Anyone else tried LP on Amazon? Try out the free trail if you haven't. In my case I can't help but notice how blurry everything gets when there is fast motion on the screen. Notice the TV logos are ok but the players are very pixelated. This happens on both my TV and PC, NFL games look just fine on amazon. I had LP a few years ago but overall it wasn't that great for the price so I went to free streaming.... Has the NBA still not figured out how to stream live games?View attachment 10043
been watching on Amazon so far this season and it’s not great...last night it kept locking up at the exact same spot in the exact same commercial and since they play the same ads over and over and over I had to keep going back out to the scores to get back in...LP has always been dog **** on every platform I’ve tried (unwatchable on my smart tv app) but as noted above it seems to work best at the NBA.com site...to add a disclaimer, I’m old enough to remember when their were very few games on tv period and none on weeknights so I try to keep it in perspective...Go Jazz!!!...

been watching on Amazon so far this season and it’s not great...last night it kept locking up at the exact same spot in the exact same commercial and since they play the same ads over and over and over I had to keep going back out to the scores to get back in...LP has always been dog **** on every platform I’ve tried (unwatchable on my smart tv app) but as noted above it seems to work best at the NBA.com site...to add a disclaimer, I’m old enough to remember when their were very few games on tv period and none on weeknights so I try to keep it in perspective...Go Jazz!!!...
I’m old enough to remember when all games were broadcast on KJZZ 14 which, at worst, required an antenna.

Amazon streaming is generally ****** so not surprised at all.

I've had issues with the free trial this year that I havent had in the past. Yesterday it was unwatchable.

I’m old enough to remember when all games were broadcast on KJZZ 14 which, at worst, required an antenna.
Heck, I remember getting the games on KJZZ in my bedroom with an antenna.. even in 2005! I believe 05-06 was the first year they started showing all 82 games BUT that same season they starting shrinking the games shown on KJZZ, it was only like 16-20 games.