What's new

NBA Player Wishlist

Kyle Korver and Kevin Love (if he gets bought out) would be nice additions.

I'd even be open to trying out DeMarre Carroll again (though I'd heard he had burned some bridges with the Jazz - so that's not likely).

But other than Kyle or Kevin - I can't see someone coming in and giving us more than Juwan Morgan. (maybe playing him more minutes could be the boost we're hoping for?)

Look yall are dreaming. None of those guys are available...

I have found the guy... yall ready...

Moe Wagner!

Who? The big dumb looking white guy that played for the lakers and is now with the wizards. He played well last year before getting hurt. He's played extremely well in a very very limited sample size... but the on/off stuff is great. He's the stretch big we need.

Defense? Well he's not great, but he's passable. Our defense without Rudy is not great anyway.

I'm honestly not that excited about him but he's a guy I'd be looking to pick up on the cheap or brink in on a minimum deal next year. Young and showed some promise. Would bring a different skillset.

Morgan might well be a much better player than Moe if he can hold up as a center. Looked good the other night. Can't believe we blew a first rounder on our 4th string center.

Look yall are dreaming. None of those guys are available...

I have found the guy... yall ready...

Moe Wagner!

Who? The big dumb looking white guy that played for the lakers and is now with the wizards. He played well last year before getting hurt. He's played extremely well in a very very limited sample size... but the on/off stuff is great. He's the stretch big we need.

Defense? Well he's not great, but he's passable. Our defense without Rudy is not great anyway.

I'm honestly not that excited about him but he's a guy I'd be looking to pick up on the cheap or brink in on a minimum deal next year. Young and showed some promise. Would bring a different skillset.

Morgan might well be a much better player than Moe if he can hold up as a center. Looked good the other night. Can't believe we blew a first rounder on our 4th string center.
I hadn't heard his name in a while, so the first thought that came to my mind was Mo Williams / DaJuan Wagner. I've always associated those guys together, probably because they were both 6'2" shooting guards in point guard bodies who were low efficiency guys, both played for Cleveland, except Mo Williams (drafted in the second round) kinda became what DeJuan Wagner was supposed to be (drafted very high).

Chris Boucher from Toronto. The dude is vastly underpaid, undervalued and underappreciated by his coach. He had basically one season and half left on his deal worth 6mil and I doubt he resigns if Nick Nurse keeps playing Baynes ahead of him

I've always liked Kleber on the Mavs. Big, athletic, and reasonably good from 3 and on defense. He'd be great to have as another option at the 4 since he's bigger and better on defense than Bogdanovic and Niang and a better shooter than Favors.

Chris Boucher from Toronto. The dude is vastly underpaid, undervalued and underappreciated by his coach. He had basically one season and half left on his deal worth 6mil and I doubt he resigns if Nick Nurse keeps playing Baynes ahead of him
I agree 100%. Boucher is greatly underappreciated in Toronto. I'd love to have the kid in the lineup.. I wonder if he could move to the 4? That would be a great duo of him and Rudy..

I can't think of a name, but a veteran wing defender with some size to throw at Lebron would go a long way. Honestly, I'm fine with grabbing someone good off the waiver wire, and/or finding time for the young guys like Morgan and Shaq. Possibly shedding some salary to avoid the luxury repeater tax.
I don’t just want any someone to throw at LBJ. These guys don’t just grow on trees and I don’t want some one dimensional defensive wing that can’t put the ball in the hoop. We already have one wing defender that can’t shoot, and he doesn’t get off the bench.

I actually think the Jazz could do something with Frank Ntilikina. I think he actually is the player we think Shaq Harrison is.

I could be wrong though.