What's new

NBA Stars' Comments and Reactions to Rookie Donovan Mitchell

Can someone tell me exactly what the deal with Fultz is exactly? Is he injured or is he not playing because his shot is broke like a joke? Will he play again this year?

One might argue that Simmons would be the leader of the jazz if he played here, and Mitchell playing second fiddle in philly.

The Fultz thing is bat **** crazy. I don't know wtf. And if I put my tin foil hat on for a moment, I wonder if it's something the 76ers are doing purposely to keep him out. It was Embiid, Simmons, and know Fultz. Just very odd that every rookie the past 3 years has sat out a year. But then again, thinking that makes me look bat **** crazy so...

The Fultz thing is bat **** crazy. I don't know wtf. And if I put my tin foil hat on for a moment, I wonder if it's something the 76ers are doing purposely to keep him out. It was Embiid, Simmons, and know Fultz. Just very odd that every rookie the past 3 years has sat out a year. But then again, thinking that makes me look bat **** crazy so...

I have a bat that eats apricots in my back yard some nights, don't know if it is the same bat, but its definitely a bat. Probably isn't crazy tho, i mean apricots are delicious, don't know if that helps.

Can someone tell me exactly what the deal with Fultz is exactly? Is he injured or is he not playing because his shot is broke like a joke? Will he play again this year?

One might argue that Simmons would be the leader of the jazz if he played here, and Mitchell playing second fiddle in philly.
Like how Simmons led the sixers to a remarkable 3-8 record without Embiid. Mitchell is everything that Sixers wish Fultz could've turned into.

One of the craziest stories I've seen. How do you forget how to shoot?

Like how Simmons led the sixers to a remarkable 3-8 record without Embiid. Mitchell is everything that Sixers wish Fultz could've turned into.

That second sentence is 100% true. The first sentence is also a fact, but sounds kind of narky :)

Lol. I thought u said in an earlier post that you needed rest cause you had FA to do today. (I thought that meant **** all)....

Was supposed to go to the gym but CBF'd, gotta pick something up from the post office but that can wait until tomorrow, may go to the pub, that is probable. Will at least do some weights before i go.

One of the craziest stories I've seen. How do you forget how to shoot?

Your tinfoil hat wearing impulses are correct! There is a media coverup going on. He pulled a Monta Ellis and hurt himself doing something stupid, some sort of dirtbike or bmx, or ATV, he's really into that stuff and it seems the 76ers are gonna turn the other cheek.. it also plays in to their trust the process merchandising ********..

It seems that they want to gradually have him move his shooting release up, the pronounced hitch in his wrist, thats what ever, it's the release point that anyone with an eye for this stuff, looks super suspect. My 2 cents is the 76ers are having him raise the release point gradually.. they've ogt him working in VR with the proper release point apparently..

Your tinfoil hat wearing impulses are correct! There is a media coverup going on. He pulled a Monta Ellis and hurt himself doing something stupid, some sort of dirtbike or bmx, or ATV, he's really into that stuff and it seems the 76ers are gonna turn the other cheek.. it also plays in to their trust the process merchandising ********..

It seems that they want to gradually have him move his shooting release up, the pronounced hitch in his wrist, thats what ever, it's the release point that anyone with an eye for this stuff, looks super suspect. My 2 cents is the 76ers are having him raise the release point gradually.. they've ogt him working in VR with the proper release point apparently..

Great take and is inline with everything Ive heard.

And Mitchell led the Jazz to what kind of record when Gobert was out?

This attack on Simmons is so ridiculous. Let's put away our shower boners for Donovan and look at this objectively. Simmons is an amazing player, as is Donovan. If the voting were to be held today, EITHER player would be a great choice. And the runner up could justifiably feel "robbed." I want Donovan to win. But he'd be a gracious "loser" if that happens. That's just the kind of person he is.

Yes, you are bat **** crazy for thinking there's some kind of conspiracy. Embiid was drafted knowing that he'd be out and Simmons broke his foot. As for Fultz, maybe he could come back this season, but I'm sure the Sixer's are in this for the long haul. They need Fultz's shoulder to be 100% and THEN work on fixing his shot. So no sense to rush him back.

Was supposed to go to the gym but CBF'd, gotta pick something up from the post office but that can wait until tomorrow, may go to the pub, that is probable. Will at least do some weights before i go.

Nothing says gym rat like 'pub' and 'weights before pub'.
Hey I am not one to talk - haven't lifted weights or been in a gym for 15 years :)

And Mitchell led the Jazz to what kind of record when Gobert was out?

This attack on Simmons is so ridiculous. Let's put away our shower boners for Donovan and look at this objectively. Simmons is an amazing player, as is Donovan. If the voting were to be held today, EITHER player would be a great choice. And the runner up could justifiably feel "robbed." I want Donovan to win. But he'd be a gracious "loser" if that happens. That's just the kind of person he is.

These deluded mitchell homers laughed at Simmons' winning % when Embiid was out of the team.
But the fact is, mitchell's record was even worse than simmons' when Gobert was not playing, he had 4 wins, 11 losses. These retards need a reality check。

Nothing says gym rat like 'pub' and 'weights before pub'.
Hey I am not one to talk - haven't lifted weights or been in a gym for 15 years :)

If you get a big enough glass... and have enough of them... That’s basically 50 curls. What more do you need?

Yes, you are bat **** crazy for thinking there's some kind of conspiracy. Embiid was drafted knowing that he'd be out and Simmons broke his foot. As for Fultz, maybe he could come back this season, but I'm sure the Sixer's are in this for the long haul. They need Fultz's shoulder to be 100% and THEN work on fixing his shot. So no sense to rush him back.
The Jazz is 10-14 with Mitchell playing withoutout Gobert, including a 5 game winning streak. It’s more than 10 percent above the winning percentage of a 3-8 record. And we won against Cavaliers and Pelicans solely because of the performance put up by Mitchell. He won those games for us. And how many games has Simmons won for Philly again?

Last edited:
These deluded mitchell homers laughed at Simmons' winning % when Embiid was out of the team.
But the fact is, mitchell's record was even worse than simmons' when Gobert was not playing, he had 4 wins, 11 losses. These retards need a reality check。
Are Simmons homers so desperate to the point that they have to make up fake stats now?