What's new

NBA Streaming Services

jope

Anyone out there use an HD streaming service for the season? last year i used Reborn4HDLive, which was great, but they've changed their payment structure and now only use sketchy Chinese payment methods, which I am a little hesitant to pursue. Any advice on services would be greatly appreciated, seeing that the season is around the corner. thanks!

Your topic will likely be deleted, but the nba streams reddit and a knowledge of a safe Acestream viewer will probably be your thing

Let's hope that one day NBA.com will fix league pass. I mean, something that actually works + makes the score a secret if you're tuning in after the game. I mean.... to much to ****ing ask those asshats?

First Row Sports

Sometimes they have HD. Usually the links work. Sorry for the ringing endorsement, but I only use this when desperate lol

Let's hope that one day NBA.com will fix league pass. I mean, something that actually works + makes the score a secret if you're tuning in after the game. I mean.... to much to ****ing ask those asshats?

Seriously the NBA League Pass service is like watching a Real Media file in the 90s, it was a clunky mess of horsepiss

They actually added a no-spoiler mode later in the season last year. I stumbled upon it accidently, when it was showing games in progress without scores, and I thought it was just another of their many glitches.

They actually added a no-spoiler mode later in the season last year. I stumbled upon it accidently, when it was showing games in progress without scores, and I thought it was just another of their many glitches.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for that. I actually want to pay them for a worthwhile product. It amazes me how ****ty it has become.

Your topic will likely be deleted, but the nba streams reddit and a knowledge of a safe Acestream viewer will probably be your thing

This is the best way to go. I use this through a Kodi app but its the easiest way to go. I would love to just pay for league pass and have it work properly and not black out games but alas that is not the case.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for that. I actually want to pay them for a worthwhile product. It amazes me how ****ty it has become.

It's bizarrely different on different platforms. I find my LP works fine through apple TV, even better through a local telco TV device and is ****ty as all hell watching online on computer or tablet.

Are the streams on reddit reliable? Like as reliable as having League Pass?

There are always streams. There are almost always HD streams. The streams are hit or miss. Sometimes they freeze up or you have to try a few of them to get a good one. I have never not found a decent one for a game though.

nbalp is pretty awesome!

but if one jazz player takes a knee i will cancel it this year, see how it goes during the season and maybe get it again during the season or next season.

i don't want politics involved with utah jazz. because that's what me and those commie ******** like red and thriller have in common. and the left of center fishonjazz. and i love those guys!

let the jazz not be sullied!

Are the streams on reddit reliable? Like as reliable as having League Pass?

I used reddit streams exclusively last year, and league pass the year before. They were pretty similar in my opinion. But there are a number of factors, I suppose, quality of internet, different streamers bring different quality, number of people watching the stream etc. I have also used reddit streams for nfl, mlb and combat sports pretty regularly, and I'm happy with it.

This is all on a laptop screen mind you, if you want to cast it to a larger screen it might be worse.

nbalp is pretty awesome!

but if one jazz player takes a knee i will cancel it this year, see how it goes during the season and maybe get it again during the season or next season.

i don't want politics involved with utah jazz. because that's what me and those commie ******** like red and thriller have in common. and the left of center fishonjazz. and i love those guys!

let the jazz not be sullied!

Televised NBA games don't even show the national anthem 99% of the time you ****ing dotard.