What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

Talk to Dennis Lindsey

It seems like once he picks a player he can't seem to let him go and will stick with him through thick and thin almost to a fault instead of cutting his losses or even looking around to see if there's other talent available. Long tries hard but I don't see a lot of upside there.

It seems like once he picks a player he can't seem to let him go and will stick with him through thick and thin almost to a fault instead of cutting his losses or even looking around to see if there's other talent available. Long tries hard but I don't see a lot of upside there.
His career NBA PER is 134.

Lebron James PER last year was 29.

His career NBA PER is 134.

Lebron James PER last year was 29.

Also in that one minute he busted his face open... had he finished the minute his PER is likely 250-something.

Naz is a fine prospect... jazz do great with G League... having continuity and investing in the guy may or may not pay off... but flipping just to get new guys in ain’t great. If we had a roster spot I could see Naz getting it. I like what I’ve seen from him... finding good role guys and having them ready to contribute because they know the system is a sound strategy... shooting for the moon on undrafted guys or guys that flamed out is the lowest of low probability strategies.