What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

Dennis O'Lindsey singing praises of Tony Bradley and reminding us that Tony is only 20-years old.

Dennis liked the scrappiness of Allen, said it's a competition-things happen. Also talked about Allen's strained abductor and said it might be affecting his shot.

I would be very depressed if I were a hawks fan

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Trae Young is having a worst 1st summer league than Trey Burke, and that is a very hard thing to do.

crazy to think tatum and brown played in summer last year and led them to eastern conf final

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Bradley just seems to lack the explosion, looks like another year in and out of G League for him-gotta keep Udoh around one more year

Forgot to mention Lindsey said they talked to Bradley to let him know he is fourth on the depth chart behind Gobert, Favors, and UDOH.

Also the music has gotten better as well lol.

Just had Beastie Boys “Intergalactic” on lol

I want to make fun of Trae Young but can't because Allen is 1-10. I hope the 4th has some highlights but we're definitely playing down to our competition.

I want to make fun of Trae Young but can't because Allen is 1-10. I hope the 4th has some highlights but we're definitely playing down to our competition.
Allen has double the assists, doe. Who is the PG?

I kinda feel bad for Atlanta fans and Trae Young. He is doing what Trey Burke did too--he presses to make up for his lack of success.