NBA Top Shot

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I’m still hoping the rest of that challenge drops to 40 each, would like to complete it just to have done a challenge.
They might come down... I don't see it as profitable because those will all be $10-15 cards once the challenge ends... not sure the mike will be worth $200+

if its just for fun then have at it.

Chris-L

They might come down... I don't see it as profitable because those will all be $10-15 cards once the challenge ends... not sure the mike will be worth $200+

if its just for fun then have at it.
Yeah, it’s mostly for fun. I really enjoy this, it would be cool to have a jazz play reward that I earned myself.

DasJazz

Missed the whole day due to medical issues I had to handle with my son. Turns out we are going to Atlanta soon for a special eye surgery to save his eyesight.

I did manage to get in the que to see if I would even have a shot and pulled around number 47K. Still no packs for me but I still am very much into this and wanting to learn how to spot good deals quickly.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Thanks for the heads up!
Really common stuff jumped like 2x because you had to own 3 moments to join the drop... they should deflate this weekend as pack flippers undercut each other. I’m going to scoop up a bunch of moments at 5-8 so that next time they raise the moment requirement or as new users come on I can unload for 2-3x my purchase price. Would love to see them go to 10 moment minimum.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Missed the whole day due to medical issues I had to handle with my son. Turns out we are going to Atlanta soon for a special eye surgery to save his eyesight.

I did manage to get in the que to see if I would even have a shot and pulled around number 47K. Still no packs for me but I still am very much into this and wanting to learn how to spot good deals quickly.
Damn man didn't know about your son. I hope it turns out great. My son just had flash burns to his corneas from welders at his work and that scared the crap out of us so I can only imagine what you're going through. Best wishes!