What's new

NBA Top Shot

I got a throwdown pack. Serial #94 Embiid (birth year) and a Luca and Curry in my commons. Pretty damn good.
Wow... I sucked. Got John Collins... and a bunch of garbage. Sold Collins early so I will just break even on this one... I’d really like to pull a step h, Luka, Zion or Lebron but I got some **** luck.

Seems like Top Shot has really cooled down. The market is terrible. What do you think happens with it going forward?
Not sure. They are in a spot where they can handle more users now so are starting up advertising and stuff. I think they need to get traction with adding new users. Packs being free money almost no matter what was alway going to be unsustainable. I think it becomes like all sports collectibles. All the value is with the mega stars and the deep value is with ultra rare megastars.

I look at it like Bitcoin... kinda. It’s gonna have some ups and downs if it’s successful... won’t be a smooth ride. Be smart and don’t spend more than you can afford to lose.

Adding insult to injury look at what is headlining the new top shot release.

Screenshot_20210622-164926_Chrome.jpg

Just deposited $1,500 into my DK account. Gonna go after each of those Brady NFT’s tomorrow.

Does anyone do this anymore? I havent even logged on in a while. Are the NFT's still retaining value or has everything tanked?

Does anyone do this anymore? I havent even logged on in a while. Are the NFT's still retaining value or has everything tanked?
I'm like only halfway interested at this point... been pretty slow. I think this is going to either be a fad or be like crypto with wild swing of interest and value increases. I'm likely to liquidate some of my stuff and pull my cash out but hold a bunch of the other stuff for a while because why the hell not I guess.

I actually won a Legendary finals pack during that Quavo promotion. Sold the contents for 1500 total and picked up a Conley legendary and a few S1 MGLE's

The market has been going up steadily the last month or so. Which is encouraging since everyone assumed it would tank after playoffs.

It'll be a few hours. Marketplace is closed during the drop. I'm guessing atleast 2k, could be much higher.

Is this still a thing?

Oh yeah. I've had a lot of fun with it, made about 6k$ so far, that lebron could potentially double that number. The platform has been stable and steadily climbing. Kevin Durant just partnered with them this week. They are about to start the beta of the NFL version.

Oh yeah. I've had a lot of fun with it, made about 6k$ so far, that lebron could potentially double that number. The platform has been stable and steadily climbing. Kevin Durant just partnered with them this week. They are about to start the beta of the NFL version.
They’ve done a good job. I think the product will have a good run.