NBA Top Shot

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
damn... I would have been eligible but misread the requirements... thought it was an "and" requirement and it was an "or" requirement. I'm an idiot. Oh well i guess I'll never retire.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
this will nevr make sense to me and
Stop trying to make sense of it for you and start thinking about who it makes sense for. I think ultimately this would be something for a younger generation of NBA fans that are more online. Collectors and rich dudes will use it for some investments... you and I used to show our friends binders of cards we had... our kids can showcase their "moments" online to friends.

That said... there is some nonsense here and I do think prices are inflated. I think they have a good long term product at some point once things settle in a bit.

Saint Cy of JFC

Who has opened their pre-order pack?

I got a LaMelo Ball and Anfernee Simons that are fairly valuable given the cheap pack. Also got a Westbrook one that is worth the cost of the pack itself.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Who has opened their pre-order pack?

I got a LaMelo Ball and Anfernee Simons that are fairly valuable given the cheap pack. Also got a Westbrook one that is worth the cost of the pack itself.
I can't remember what I got. Even if other people would pay more for what I got than I paid for the pack I decided this isn't for me. I'll just sit on my account and never open it or think about it again.

Saint Cy of JFC

I can't remember what I got. Even if other people would pay more for what I got than I paid for the pack I decided this isn't for me. I'll just sit on my account and never open it or think about it again.
You should at least sell your cards and cash out.