NBA Top Shot

DasJazz

I'd imagine it's going to get higher and higher as time goes on.

Yeah I believe it will. My biggest hold up has been that I am paying out of pocket for my son's eye surgery to keep him from going blind within the year. First operation was actually today but the cost is $9K.

I'd imagine by the summer I will be a lot more invested at least as far as total moments acquired goes.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
If you have the Joe Ingles ankle breaker moment I recommend selling... will go for 25-30 because it’s part of a challenge... can buy it back in a week for $5.

DasJazz

I just realized that if I snag a Bojan moment than I will have 1 each of our starting 5 and 6th man.

Maybe I'll make a Jazz showcase when we win it all.

Saint Cy of JFC

I guess if I had any goal on Top Shot it would be collect one of every Jazz player's moments before they win the ring.

Freaking Jarrell Brantley's moment cost 117 minimum though.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Put mine up for 50 and hoping the price goes up. I can't sell my only Ingles moment for that cheap.
It won’t go that high. Sell it this week for 30. But it next week for 5-6 and get a better serial number. It isn’t goodbye... it’s see you soon. Then go buy like two or three other jazz moments with the profits.

Ron Mexico

Contributor
I had all the Jazz players available, but then sold a few of them. I'm going to hold on to the Jazz because I think their value will go up if they can make it to the finals. Also I think beta will end this summer and all the cars value will go up then. They are also planning their first commercial during a game. I'm hoping it's during the playoffs this year and all the cards will jump, at the very least if that happens all the valuable rare/series 1/rookie/good number cards will take a big jump.

So far I've made a profit of 2k. I'm sitting on about $3.5k of cards that I could cash out and and be even for those leaving me with the 2k profit. But I'm probably just going to sell a couple cards soon so that I'm even overall no matter what happens and hold on to the cards I think could be worth a lot later.