What's new

NBA Top Shot

Who has opened their pre-order pack?

I got a LaMelo Ball and Anfernee Simons that are fairly valuable given the cheap pack. Also got a Westbrook one that is worth the cost of the pack itself.
I can't remember what I got. Even if other people would pay more for what I got than I paid for the pack I decided this isn't for me. I'll just sit on my account and never open it or think about it again.

I can't remember what I got. Even if other people would pay more for what I got than I paid for the pack I decided this isn't for me. I'll just sit on my account and never open it or think about it again.
You should at least sell your cards and cash out.

I've got maybe $15 worth of stuff on top shot. I'm not gifting it to anyone. I'm just not going to be super active trying to get in line and qualify for drops or whatever.

This is an interesting thing and I'm gonna keep an eye on what it does. It's just not a thing I'm gonna put any effort into.

NBA Top Shot is extremely low effort. You just turn on notifications and join a line, but to each his own.
In order to qualify for certain drops you have to meet eligibility requirements. You have to be ready to jump in line. There are challenges and other BS things. I'm not going to spend any time or thought on any of those things.

Just snagged a Donovan Mitchell Base Set Series 2 LE with serial #842/15000.

I found that low number just scanning through the list of available nfts and it was wedged in around serials in the 4000-8000 range!

Pretty excited about this one.

I still need to get some more moments I am up to 10 total but it seems like 15 is the cutoff moving forward for these good drops.

I'd imagine it's going to get higher and higher as time goes on.

Yeah I believe it will. My biggest hold up has been that I am paying out of pocket for my son's eye surgery to keep him from going blind within the year. First operation was actually today but the cost is $9K.

I'd imagine by the summer I will be a lot more invested at least as far as total moments acquired goes.

If you have the Joe Ingles ankle breaker moment I recommend selling... will go for 25-30 because it’s part of a challenge... can buy it back in a week for $5.