What's new

NBA Top Shot

This is a pre-order so stay in line and you get a pack... They won't limit it. Line probably moves about 15k per hour. The pack comes in a couple weeks on these ones.

Not a big money maker but at $9 you will at very worst triple your money on the deal... also gives you a shot at getting something solid that might go for more or something that is in a challenge.
Thanks. Would rep.

So is it always a 1X deal, or can you order more than one pack at a time?

Heard a rumor about a legendary pack coming sometime in April.
That’s be dope. My goal has been to rack up enough in my account that a legend pack would be basically free. I was there but bought a couple rookies on the badge speculation and it didn’t go great.

I have all the moments for the Jokic challenge and got them cheap so once I liquidate those I should be good.

That’s be dope. My goal has been to rack up enough in my account that a legend pack would be basically free. I was there but bought a couple rookies on the badge speculation and it didn’t go great.

I have all the moments for the Jokic challenge and got them cheap so once I liquidate those I should be good.

If you do that challenge where you have to gift a card to someone, I'm here, haha!

I am just getting lower end cards right now, trying to focus mainly on decent prices for LEs.

Planning to hold most of my collection for at least 1 year and then see about making some coin off of the scarcity of the early base cards I've racked up.

LOL there was a problem with queue ID supposedly, it said "please rejoin the line". Greeeaaat...

LOL now I am #188486. Is it even worth it at that point?

Edit: Line paused. Not sure what that means.

Last edited:
LOL there was a problem with queue ID supposedly, it said "please rejoin the line". Greeeaaat...

Trouble ticket perhaps? That's messed up! I still have 19K to go till my chance.

If you do that challenge where you have to gift a card to someone, I'm here, haha!

I am just getting lower end cards right now, trying to focus mainly on decent prices for LEs.

Planning to hold most of my collection for at least 1 year and then see about making some coin off of the scarcity of the early base cards I've racked up.
I’m mostly trying to stay liquid and buy packs... hanging around the marketplace you start to see some opportunities but its kind of irrational. The moments that go into the Conley challenge are so overpriced and the Conley card won’t be a hot item... the Jokic one was pretty cheap to complete and those Cool Cats moments will all be part of a master challenge so they won’t be dumped right after... the Jokic moment will be worth way more than the Conley.

My son and I are having fun together so if we make a little side cash it’s all good.

Submit a ticket and stay in line. Might take until tomorrow but not like you have to stare at it the whole time. There are a handful of Lamelo Ball rookies and some others... so there are some lotto tickets in the packs.

Okay, you all got me. I entered my email for signup. Looks like it'll be a minute until I get the actual invite though.

I can't remember if this was mentioned in this thread, but if there's a referral system or whatever I'd be happy to use it. @Handlogten's Heros you've been the most active so... if there's a referral code let me know.