What's new

NBA Top Shot

Just saw that they are considering opening a pack marketplace sometime this year or early next year.

We should all buy every single Jazz card and manipulate the market.
More likely is pick one player/moment. It should be a minute count one as well. I own 8 Jazz cards. I bought a series one ingles for cheap and it's gone way up. We should buy all the le ingles cards.

All of the all star cards are going for so cheap. Conley's card is really cheap. I think it will hold value later since it will likely be his only all star game of his career.

For anyone trying to get this pack drop, they have 2.5 million available. Everyone who wants one will get one. The que is open for 48 hours, you don’t have to stay in line tonight if it’s busy, try again tomorrow or the next day. As long as you get in before 48 hours you get a pack.

Is there something that's gonna happen today at 3:30 MDT?

Is there something that's gonna happen today at 3:30 MDT?
Just office hours (they do some Q and A)... I don't see anything else.

Pack drops are somewhat random but pay attention on Mondays and Thursdays more.... Maintenance generally precedes something... could be a drop or just some update... but there will be more warning if it is a drop.

@Handlogten's Heros , I'm looking for a good buy around the $35-40 range. Thinking maybe a rookie or a star level player if available.

Thoughts on anyone I should take a look at?

Also, can we consider this thread our official jazzfanz topshot team?

@Handlogten's Heros , I'm looking for a good buy around the $35-40 range. Thinking maybe a rookie or a star level player if available.

Thoughts on anyone I should take a look at?

Also, can we consider this thread our official jazzfanz topshot team?
I don't. I'm only buying packs at this point. Every time I get cute with purchases I lose a little bit.

To make money I think you have to play in the high end - Lebron, Luka, Zion, Lamelo. The other strategy is if they raise the moment requirement to buy a legendary or rare pack all the $5-6 moments could double or triple... They went from $5 to like $12-15 last time they did the 3 moment requirement.

Halliburton or Zion are the only ones I'd touch in that 35-40 price range but I think stuff in that range is the most likely to lose value without much upside.

New packs dropping tomorrow:

Image1618190504.311338.jpg

After a two-month break, dedicated NBA Top Shot collectors will get their chance to snag a legendary pack. This Monday, April 12 at 1 PM PDT, Holo Icon packs are back, dropping for just the second time in Series 2. This is a unique opportunity to snag ultra rare Moments, with one legendary Holo Icon and three rare Metallic Gold LEs guaranteed in every pack.

Holo Icon Drop 1 inspired a wave of updates to the NBA Top Shot drop process and we have introduced additional measures for Drop 2 as well. In order to ensure that these coveted packs end up in the hands of dedicated collectors, this drop will only be available to select accounts that met specific requirements as of Sunday, April 11 at 3 PM PDT.

Qualifying collectors must have met at least one of the following criteria:

Collector held at least 15 Moments at time of snapshot OR
Collector held at least two rare Moments at time of snapshot OR
Collector held at least one legendary Moment at time of snapshot
Qualifying collectors must maintain their eligibility through to the drop itself.