What's new

Need help, honest help

It might be gay PKM but it is still the right answer. Personally I won't fly a flag like that. I may hang a broncos or jazz flag in a game room but outside I'd only hang the American flag. That's just me though.

That's cool. Not everyone can be as well hung as some of the rest of us.

I definitely don't think there's a right or wrong answer.

For my personality, I'll probably fly two on game days, quads for tournament games, and NEVER fly one on a non game day.

I have a neighbor who is a big Michigan fan and he flies his M flag on his front porch on gamedays. I don't think that is tacky at all.

It might be gay PKM but it is still the right answer. Personally I won't fly a flag like that. I may hang a broncos or jazz flag in a game room but outside I'd only hang the American flag. That's just me though.

It's kind of a college thing. I have never seen anyone do it for a pro team.

btw,

get-attachment.jpg

I think I can see your house number...

Come at me bro.

Srsly though, of course I'd expect ya to hit me up if you came all the across the country and were in the area.

I'm going to be at my home in KY (I hardly am anymore) for the summer. (just FYI)

So I went to College with this Kid who would have Two Laker flags on his vehicle (he was a douche fyi). Everytime I saw him driving his car and I was in mine, it took every last bit of strength in me not to crash right into his car..........

So I went to College with this Kid who would have Two Laker flags on his vehicle (he was a douche fyi). Everytime I saw him driving his car and I was in mine, it took every last bit of strength in me not to crash right into his car..........

Just think how much cooler this story would be if you had resisted your urge to resist and actually RAMMED his car. Life lesson? I think so.

Just think how much cooler this story would be if you had resisted your urge to resist and actually RAMMED his car. Life lesson? I think so.

Instead he rammed some innocent partially clothed woman years later...

Hahaha .. nice call. Zulu may have been demonstrating very poor judgment over the past couple years .. but he's still my friend... and I'll be praying he gets his life on track.