What's new

Nets @ Jazz (7PM MST)

As one of the Jazz's biggest fans from Alaska, I am happy to say I will be attending this game in person. I drove 20 hours to get here and will be screaming non-stop at the top of my lungs. I went to the Bucks game on Friday too and lost my voice for the whole next day I was yelling so much. Just living the dream. Go Jazz!!!!

Last edited:
Kyrie goes off for 7 pts and 2 assts and then exits the game crying about non calls and how he hates his teammates and quits the NBA to take on the Rucker Park teams single handedly. I'm pretty sure this is what is happening. Edit: I just checked google and it confirmed that is what will happen.

Kyrie goes off for 7 pts and 2 assts and then exits the game crying about non calls and how he hates his teammates and quits the NBA to take on the Rucker Park teams single handedly. I'm pretty sure this is what is happening. Edit: I just checked google and it confirmed that is what will happen.

Kyrie sees the mountains are realizes earth is not "flat". Then has a migraine thinking about what it means.

Should have put dribble in there... ain't no winning without dribbling.

Boler's keys to success:

1- Scoring
2- Defending
3- Dribbling
4- Screen Assists
5- Confidence
6- Screen Assists
You forgot Effective Field Goal percentage. It has to be a big number to say Wow about.

As one of the Jazz's biggest fans from Alaska, I am happy to say I will be attending this game in person. I drove 20 hours to get here and will be screaming non-stop at the top of my lungs. I went to the Bucks game on Friday too and lost my voice for the whole next day I was yelling so much. Just living the dream. Go Jazz!!!!

What part of Alaska can you drive from in 20 hours?

Damn you got that driveability, bro

I have a bad feeling about this one.

I’d love a win, obvi. Also hoping for something that makes Kyrie pout.

Nets have a nice roster and they should make the playoffs. Sean Marks has signed some dumpster guys who have contributed (Ellenson and TLC). Though I'm meh on Atkinson. If they had the right coach they'd have a chance to excel in the East.

Are we sure everyone is healthy. Several guys looked banged up. BOgy wrist and shoulder, Oneale hip, DM elbow to the head and Gobert with his calf. Any reports on availability? Jazz should win but this is the NBA and anything can happen. That said, I am picking the Jazz.

I’m hoping for another Rudy/Conley “connection” game after last night and Jordan is the perfect dude to keep that streak up against.

I have a bad feeling about this one.

I’d love a win, obvi. Also hoping for something that makes Kyrie pout.
Locke said he got to bed at 4 am. Brooklyn also been in Salt Lake for a couple days, have some decent players, and lost their last game. Should be hungry for a win.

Are we sure everyone is healthy. Several guys looked banged up. BOgy wrist and shoulder, Oneale hip, DM elbow to the head and Gobert with his calf. Any reports on availability? Jazz should win but this is the NBA and anything can happen. That said, I am picking the Jazz.

Everyone's playing but Exum and Davis.

Locke said he got to bed at 4 am. Brooklyn also been in Salt Lake for a couple days, have some decent players, and lost their last game. Should be hungry for a win.
Yup. Locke also had a point about their defense not being as bad as it seems. I guess we’ll see what shakes out. Maybe Bojan finds some extra grease so he can get back on the sweet side.