What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

With the 60th pick in the 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft, White Chocolate selects..

James Worthy

giphy.gif

Career highlights and awards

- 3× NBA champion (1985, 1987, 1988)
- NBA Finals MVP (1988)
- 7× NBA All-Star (1986–1992)
- 2× All-NBA Third Team (1990, 1991)
- NBA All-Rookie First Team (1983)
- NBA's 50th Anniversary All-Time Team
- No. 42 retired by Los Angeles Lakers

Career NBA Statistics

Points - 16,320 (17.6 ppg)
Rebounds - 4,708 (5.1 rpg)
Steals - 1,041 (1.1 spg)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

My team so far:

PG - Jason Kidd
SG - Dwyane Wade
SF - James Worthy
PF - Charles Barkley / Chris Webber
C - Patrick Ewing

If someone wants to take 1 of my PF and 1 of my other positions and upgrade a starter for me I’m very interested. It could help someone out a lot by getting 2 starters.

@spycam1 is on the clock.

With the 60th pick in the 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft, White Chocolate selects..

James Worthy

giphy.gif

Career highlights and awards

- 3× NBA champion (1985, 1987, 1988)
- NBA Finals MVP (1988)
- 7× NBA All-Star (1986–1992)
- 2× All-NBA Third Team (1990, 1991)
- NBA All-Rookie First Team (1983)
- NBA's 50th Anniversary All-Time Team
- No. 42 retired by Los Angeles Lakers

Career NBA Statistics

Points - 16,320 (17.6 ppg)
Rebounds - 4,708 (5.1 rpg)
Steals - 1,041 (1.1 spg)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

My team so far:

PG - Jason Kidd
SG - Dwyane Wade
SF - James Worthy
PF - Charles Barkley / Chris Webber
C - Patrick Ewing

If someone wants to take 1 of my PF and 1 of my other positions and upgrade a starter for me I’m very interested. It could help someone out a lot by getting 2 starters.

@spycam1 is on the clock.
So are we comparing these teams by today's standards and how the game is played now?

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

WC has a lot of players I like a lot, but it's a bad setup. Not a great team, imo.
I don't want to be mean, but I agree. There is zero floor spacing. If we were playing the game in 1985, the team is amazing. If we are playing the game today, it just wouldn't work. Floor spacing is key. Even for Worthy, he had Cooper, Scott and Magic spreading the floor. Kidd had Dirk, Terry, others.

I don't want to be mean, but I agree. There is zero floor spacing. If we were playing the game in 1985, the team is amazing. If we are playing the game today, it just wouldn't work. Floor spacing is key. Even for Worthy, he had Cooper, Scott and Magic spreading the floor. Kidd had Dirk, Terry, others.

In this setup you don’t need a ton of floor spacing with the Uber talent we are amassing, but at the same time, while yes Kidd has to be respected, he’s not a knockdown shooter, had I been in your place, I wouldn't have drafted Big game James. One knock down shooter in your starting lineup to go with Kidd would’ve been ideal.

I have never heard anyone else hype up someone else’s team. It’s truly hilarious. All you can say is floor spacing. Kidd, Wade, and even Barkley can hit the three.

People taking Giannis in the top-25 and Draymond in the top-40. I can’t wait to see some of these teams and talk about what they don’t do well.

I'd like to be clear and go on the record, I will contribute nothing positive to this process. Think of me as Jazzfanz own version of Fox news.
Ha! More like JazzFanz infowars. Or the Bulwark.

I promise, though, that your sniping from the sidelines is still a valuable tool.