What's new

Atticus Moses

Hey JazzFanz !

Im a new member. I basically joined because of my bro Archie Moses.... although he may know a lot more than me about Basketball, i defintly have him beat about MMA .... so if anyone has any q's about that , hit me up! Whos your favorite fighter??

He used to be known to have a bad temper since he was put under arrest because of pushing his mother down the stairs, but now he can control his actions....

he is pretty violent

I'm going to laugh when you get banned and I get accused of having a duplicate account. Now, if we can only get Mamacita to start posting again, we can take over this site.

Wait you mean this really isn't your dupe account?

It's like some weird twilighty thing from that zone.

He used to be known to have a bad temper since he was put under arrest because of pushing his mother down the stairs, but now he can control his actions....

he is pretty violent

oh and technically he is just a boxer...

First, yes I am glad he got past pushing his mother down the stairs and is less likely to do so in the future.

But, he may be just a boxer but any guy that can talk about making orphans of your children because he will kill you so bad your wife will commit suicide in grief, and can talk about it with a straight face and calm demeanor, that is one bad SOB.

Team Atticus. Lets get this sibling rivalry started nice and early.

What connection do you and your family have to Moses?

Oh and I figured Millsapa was actually Mamacita. No?

What connection do you and your family have to Moses?

Oh and I figured Millsapa was actually Mamacita. No?

1. None. (Archie Moses is Adam Sandler's character name from Bulletproof.)

2. No. That aint correct, guy. Mamacita will always be Mamacita.

1. None. (Archie Moses is Adam Sandler's character name from Bulletproof.)

2. No. That aint correct, guy. Mamacita will always be Mamacita.

OK, I'll take one nibble. . . .

If you aren't Hopper, Attitcus, and Mamacita, you Ain't Nuthin'.

Hey JazzFanz !

Im a new member. I basically joined because of my bro Archie Moses.... although he may know a lot more than me about Basketball, i defintly have him beat about MMA .... so if anyone has any q's about that , hit me up! Whos your favorite fighter??

You when you're whooping Archie's ***. Older or younger?

Sad story. In that case I take Archie in the first round, even if you have been lifting heavy for more than 5 months.

younger by 4 years

Question. Has Archie always been as extremely emotional as he is now? He goes weeks being normal and somewhat cool and then he loses it like a pre-menstrual teenage girl and cries extremely hard. As he always been like this?

Question. Has Archie always been as extremely emotional as he is now? He goes weeks being normal and somewhat cool and then he loses it like a pre-menstrual teenage girl and cries extremely hard. As he always been like this?

I honestly do not know how to respond to that. I mean he does get defensive quite often and says things that cut deep, like to the bone deep.