What's new

New re-brand merch found at Ross?

These will be great for the Salt Lake Buzz game.

I mean Salt Lake Stingers.

I mean Salt Lake Bees.
It’s the Trappers, bro. Before we had Dwyane Wade owning Utah basketball teams, we had Bill Murray owning Utah baseball teams.

It looks like Ryan Smith has an 8 year old who wants to be a graphic designer when she grows up so Ryan put her in charge of the rebrand.
I am sticking with the idea that this is his jr high fantasy drawn out on his spiral notebook like so many other kids draw the logo of their favorite band.

The Salt Lake Golden Eagles would like a word as well.
Didn’t the Eagles move somewhere else and fold? At least the Trappers moved to Ogden and became the Raptors. Or at least I think.

Oh but what about the Utah RollerBees?

So apparently Spence said the re-brand is geared around what Donovan would like the jerseys to look like. I simultaneously don't believe it all and also have never believed anything more.

So apparently Spence said the re-brand is geared around what Donovan would like the jerseys to look like. I simultaneously don't believe it all and also have never believed anything more.
Oh, will this end up being “the Rubio jerseys”?

I just hope they will soon give us some real options on the Jazz App instead of yellow, black, and white.

I think the re-brand issue is exactly the problem with our franchise. Either

1- we are dummies who failed at a simple task.
2- We figured we'd let Don make some decisions and it sucked.

Now think about that in terms of the roster reconstruction... we either eff it up cuz we dumb or we let Don pick his bros and we end up at Ross.

I think the re-brand issue is exactly the problem with our franchise. Either

1- we are dummies who failed at a simple task.
2- We figured we'd let Don make some decisions and it sucked.

Now think about that in terms of the roster reconstruction... we either eff it up cuz we dumb or we let Don pick his bros and we end up at Ross.
I have been thinking the same thing and I think this is some of the dysfunction that is happening with new ownership. Lots of change going on and lots of experience walking out the door in the FO. Doesnt sound like a happy place to be. I just hope they will separate basketball stuff from other FO stuff.

If we are letting like the 33rd best player in the NBA call these shots………my god…..
I'm not arguing with your rankings... just curious where you came up with 33... I like to think you have a dynamic changing ranking list of NBA players.