What's new

New Starting Lineup

homeytennis

Ekpe, Thabo, Niang, X and Grayson. I'm tired of our starters putting us in a big hole. Plus it's another not to play with effort. Quin could send a message to all on the team that results the last two games will not be tolerated. Production will be rewarded.

yeah, let's start players that were -31, -26, -25 and -24 against the bench players of a team that's not even gonna make it to the playoffs. that's gonna take us far

yeah, let's start players that were -31, -26, -25 and -24 against the bench players of a team that's not even gonna make it to the playoffs. that's gonna take us far

He's talking about the stars clearly. That lineup would murder the G League.

Put Korver and Crowder into the starting lineup and move Favors and Rubio to the bench. Have mostly Joe run the offense. This will provide needed spacing, and we'd compete to start games. The bench could trickle in without the pressure of overcoming a deficit, and Favors and Rubio can pick up scoring load.

This would never happen, though.

Put Korver and Crowder into the starting lineup and move Favors and Rubio to the bench. Have mostly Joe run the offense. This will provide needed spacing, and we'd compete to start games. The bench could trickle in without the pressure of overcoming a deficit, and Favors and Rubio can pick up scoring load.

This is not a terrible idea. But it wouldn't happen, so, yeah. If the Jazz has proven one thing, it is that they are more risk-averse than a jewish grandmother.

I like Korver in the second unit because he creates offense by himself with all the running around screen stuff.

One thing that baffles me about the bench group... Favs has been solid but the favs at center units get murdered generally. Wasn’t the biggest point in bringing him back to have an awesome second unit. This has been an issue over two years. I thought he’d give us what Harrell and Sabonis give their teams.

I like Korver in the second unit because he creates offense by himself with all the running around screen stuff.

One thing that baffles me about the bench group... Favs has been solid but the favs at center units get murdered generally. Wasn’t the biggest point in bringing him back to have an awesome second unit. This has been an issue over two years. I thought he’d give us what Harrell and Sabonis give their teams.
This is why we go with teh Udohz.

Q: How does your team score when Ekpe is on the floor?
A: Udohn't.

This is why we go with teh Udohz.

Q: How does your team score when Ekpe is on the floor?
A: Udohn't.

In one month Favs/Exum are trade eligible... will be interesting to see what happens. I think Udoh is really good and we might not be that much worse if he was playing all the backup 5 minutes.

Udoh's defensive instincts are so good that he stops both teams from scoring. He refuses to let baskets be scored.

I also still think Hill or a guy like him would cure a lot of our issues. Less turnovers would help both the defense and offense... more shooting at that spot would also be a pretty big bonus.

Udoh's defensive instincts are so good that he stops both teams from scoring. He refuses to let baskets be scored.
So ifnthebstarting lineup can get a lead, Udoh can basically freeze time until they’re rested and can come back in.

So ifnthebstarting lineup can get a lead, Udoh can basically freeze time until they’re rested and can come back in.

Correct he is basically what it would look like if both football teams took a knee.

Cause Favors sucks

Well he is pretty consistently our second best player. Him with Crowder and the starters is our best unit.

The bigger problem with that lineup is that Royce is a part of all of our worst lineups. He has seemingly been playing a little better lately but he has been really bad this season overall.

OK all you Einsteins what is Ekpe' FG goal percentage and what was it last night? I'm tired of our first unit playing like the Washington Generals.