What's new

News, rumors and buzz around the draft and free agency

Golden state going in for the all point guard lineup. At least the Lakers wont have a good point guard.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And only 1/2 day of free agency. What a crazy, amazing day.
And what a day to be a Jazz fan. Of course, I'm kind of counting the Conley trade as part of this, too.

iggy to memphis. He did lots of things for that franchise. Treated him like **** lol

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Warriors traded a 2024 (top-4 protected) first and a 2026 (unprotected) first. That could come back to haunt them. Plus they did Iguodala dirty.
I think it's top 4 in 24 if the warriors get a top 4 pick it's unprotected in 26

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm not afraid of any team anymore tbh. Part of it is that I think we now can compete with anyone no matter how the rest of free agency plays out. And I think the other part is just being at peace knowing that the front office has done everything they can possibly do the past few weeks. Now this fall we play and let the chips fall where they may.

Memphis has a bright future damn. I really like Ja, Jaren and Brandon Clarke. And they have a **** ton of picks.

Imagine Curry/Russell trying to guard all of the top backcourts. They are a much worse team and let’s not forget Klay is out until at least March minimum.

Iguodala was their best defender without a doubt. In the 4th quarters, he absolutely shut down Kawhi. He was such a threat.

The Warriors will probably flip Russell at the deadline when Klay is close to coming back. It's good regular season business for GS but there is no way they can replace Iggy's playoff defense.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app