What's new

News, rumors and buzz around the draft and free agency

I think I heard Locke say the Jazz might want to just move on from Neto because they don't think they can rely on him because of his health(kind of ironic considering how much they keep bumping Exum). I want Lin as a stable vet presence, but if I'm getting him, it would be with the clear idea that this is just regular season thing - just to get us past the regular season because I'm not sure he's playable in the playoffs.
The problem isn't having 1 injury prone guy, it's having 3 injury prone guys at the same position. That's what leaves you with DM starting at PG with Ingles as the only other player on the team that can run the offense like they had at times last year.

That's true but not really enough. Our second units were not great offensively last year. Not saying it's because of INgles(he's probably the reason they were passable), but saying he's just not enough.
The second unit was under-manned; and only passable because of Ingles. I like our depth (offensively) much better now... as long as Joe finds chemistry with one or two roll men.

Dunno... I think we have all the depth we can use at guard

I said it in another thread that was always the plan and it wasn't a secret. I heard it on golic and wingo about draft time. It's meaningless in every way except that you always want to be last in these situations. But regardless of where he ultimately chose to sign, Toronto was getting the last visit.

The Lakers are screwed if they don't get Kawhi. There ain't much left... end up with Boogie and Danny Green (likely on an overpay)… plan B looking ugly.

Danny's going where Kawhi is I heard.
Possibility. My gut is that green is waiting because if kawhi doesn't choose LAL, Green signs there for a ****-load of $$$. If Kawhi does choose LAL, Green signs with LAC for the same money. But i can see him following Kawhi to Toronto or LAL as well.