What's new

News, rumors and buzz around the draft and free agency

If he’s healthy and plays well then he’d be a great trade piece. I’d really like Powell from Dallas. He’s a little bigger than Gordon and also cheaper
If he’s healthy and plays well then we’d be less likely to trade him. That’s the other end of the coin that nobody considers when someone’s value increases. When it increases we the. Think “OMG we can’t trade this guy!”

If he’s healthy and plays well then we’d be less likely to trade him. That’s the other end of the coin that nobody considers when someone’s value increases. When it increases we the. Think “OMG we can’t trade this guy!”
True, but that’s with any player. Maybe the jazz are waiting for him to get healthy to trade him, maybe we stick with him. We will never know until he’s actually healthy. Do you think we make a run at Trey Lyles?

True, but that’s with any player. Maybe the jazz are waiting for him to get healthy to trade him, maybe we stick with him. We will never know until he’s actually healthy. Do you think we make a run at Trey Lyles?
Better question: would Trey Lyles really want to come back here with his tail between his legs, knowing he’s on Snyder’s hit list?

Aaron Gordon would be a dream for this team. Can pass, shoot, drive and is obviously athletic. He has improved every year. His defense would be very good on the team and is a great option for the LA teams. I love that he is young and has a lot of room to grow into a core piece of the next version of the team (in 3 years). For the current team I would be thrilled to trade Ingles, Exum, and Pick for him.

OK, so who's still available? We need a running list.
Vince Carter. It’s pretty dry. I think two minimum guys that provide good injury insurance would be Jeremy Lin and Luc Mbah a Moute.