What's new

NFL 2016 Season Thread

These games suck.. The NBA Playoffs are like "whats gonna happen next?" the NFL playoffs are just like the games slowly coming to an end..

Luckily the bar was set so low in last years SB it should easily be outdone.

These games suck.. The NBA Playoffs are like "whats gonna happen next?" the NFL playoffs are just like the games slowly coming to an end..

Luckily the bar was set so low in last years SB it should easily be outdone.

But SuperBowl 49 was the best game I have ever seen. That one will be tough to beat.

So much offense this year. All the teams with good defenses this year had awful offenses or Alex Smith. Hopefully Atlanta wins, but I'm sure the Patriots will find a way to cheat.

Those games were absolutely horrible. Go Falcons.
#nevertomcheatbradyorthepatsies

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Go Falcons I guess. Won't even watch the game TBH.

Pats did just make history though. First team to make 9 Superbowls.

Heard on the radio that the patriots only have one starter on offense drafted in the first round (nate soldier iirc) They have 3 offensive starters who were undrafted. Remarkable how the patriots assemble their roster in the salary cap era and how few first rounders they need and few highly sought after free agents. Seems that as long as they have Brady and Bellichek they are awesome.

Last edited:
The Pats-hate is hilarious.

Do y'all think Tom is going to wear this ring on his thumb? Or will he just start filling up his other hand?

[MENTION=2036]b_line[/MENTION] [MENTION=60]UGLI baby[/MENTION] [MENTION=639]Joe Bagadonuts[/MENTION] [MENTION=2298]Computer[/MENTION] [MENTION=2142]addictionary[/MENTION] [MENTION=2096]Hekate[/MENTION] [MENTION=26]Gameface[/MENTION] [MENTION=1066]Thee jazz fan[/MENTION]

Favourite NFL teams?

Lol. Sorry for my lateness, but as a 49er fan, can u blame me?

When the playoffs started i picked the pats and falcons to meet in the superbowl. Pats were kind of a given though so i wont pat myself on the back too hard.

The Pats-hate is hilarious.

Do y'all think Tom is going to wear this ring on his thumb? Or will he just start filling up his other hand?

He maybe would've had a chance to go to the next hand if it wasn't for older bro Peyton

Bill Burr's podcast gon be must-listen today & after the Super Bowl

Well, I was wrong on Westbrook never getting a triple double against the Jazz, but I nailed the Falcons going to the Super Bowl! They will keep those twerpy receivers the Patriots have from being so wide open by jamming them at the line of scrimmage. They will pick up a few 5 yard holding penalties, but its better than giving them 10 yards and then they get another 10 yards after they catch the ball! Julio "down by the school yard" Jones may only have 3 catches and 40 yards or he may have 8 catches for 120 yards. Either case, the Falcons are going to win this Super Bowl! Too much AA and BRAINS! Patriots just have brains!