What's new

NFL 2016 Season Thread

Yeah, he is really good at football and bad when it comes to getting caught at cheating. It's disingenuous not to bring up the facts of his character when it comes to competing honestly. If we talking legacy you have to bring up the fact he is a proven cheater.

Yeah, I mean, once he got "caught" at halftime, he really sucked, outscoring the Colts 28-0 in the 2nd half.

Don't care who wins this game, only thing I care about is hitting a square lol....however I'm predicting a 27-24 Pats win with a game winning drive by the living legend that is Tom Brady.

lol y'all sound like a bunch of Barry bonds or Lance Armstrong fans. I bet you like your margaritas extra salty

11371160_1469816599980856_1712496430_n.jpg

He's never cheated. Nice try though.

Lol, Pats and Brady have been proven of cheating. Sorry I guess maybe alternative facts show he and the pats have not cheated. The only superbowl post spygate was deflategate. My guess is once again the pats are the favorites but they lose since they hopefully arent cheating again.

Hotlanta wins 32-21

Like, if someone was gonna classify Tom Brady, he/she wouldn't label him as 'professional quarterback' or 'football player' or even 'man' or 'human'. Brady's name can only be in one of two categories in the history books - 'liar' or 'cheater'

The "Tom Brady is a cheater" crowd is hilarious and pathetic. Spygate? Lost in SB and obviously didn't help. Deflategate? Outscored the Colts 28-0 in the second half. He's the LeBron of the NFL but doesn't get hammered for making the championship and losing.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I don't believe that TB went to his ball boys and said hey make sure the balls are below legal psi but anyone that thinks he knew nothing is gullible as ****.