What's new

NFL 2016 Season Thread

Like, if someone was gonna classify Tom Brady, he/she wouldn't label him as 'professional quarterback' or 'football player' or even 'man' or 'human'. Brady's name can only be in one of two categories in the history books - 'liar' or 'cheater'

When people talk about Tom Brady 10 years from now the only words spoken about him will be "legend" and "GOAT".

When people talk about Tom Brady 10 years from now the only words spoken about him will be "legend" and "GOAT".

This

Im rooting for atlanta today but i predict that new england wins. I think that bellichek and the pats will slow the game down and try to make it a grinding type game. Pats 28, atlanta 20.

I don't believe that TB went to his ball boys and said hey make sure the balls are below legal psi but anyone that thinks he knew nothing is gullible as ****.

I do. You think the ball boys just underinflated them? Their only job is to make sure they're properly inflated and what, they just happened to **** up for a playoff game and Brady just decided to smash up his cell phone after the fact for ****s and giggs? Either way, I don't care. Most of these guys do **** like this. Jerry Rice admitted to using Stick Em (or something like it) his whole career a year or two ago and nobody (shockingly imo) made a big deal out of it. Other qb's haven't said **** because most prob do the same thing or something similar.

I don't believe that TB went to his ball boys and said hey make sure the balls are below legal psi but anyone that thinks he knew nothing is gullible as ****.

At the time Brady said that he liked the balls on the lower end of the psi. Just like Aaron Rodgers admitted he likes his balls over inflated.

Of course a QB is going to be particular about the ball.

The whole deflategate is so over talked about. They were still using a football and the Colts still could have played defense. It's not like they had an extra player or the refs cheated.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

The whole deflategate is so over talked about. They were still using a football and the Colts still could have played defense. It's not like they had an extra player or the refs cheated.

Ok, but in a close game couldn't the smallest of advantage means the difference between winning and losing?

Haha, I like this defense - 'At least he didn't cheat in a worse way'

Been most impressed with the Falcons run defense.