What's new

NFL Discussion Thread - 2013

Here's something interesting according to the guy who runs 506sports.com (site with maps showing regional NFL TV coverage):

"The best city in America to watch quality football was Salt Lake City. The worst? San Francisco."

Here's something interesting according to the guy who runs 506sports.com (site with maps showing regional NFL TV coverage):

"The best city in America to watch quality football was Salt Lake City. The worst? San Francisco."

Haha. The Raiders really dragging down the Bay Area NFL options probably; Peyton Manning bringing Salt Lake up with the Denver tide. I even hate watching Raider's games and that's my team.

This is for all the people who say I "disappear" after the 49ers lose.

That was posted the very same day the 49ers lost the Super Bowl, and I have several other posts made after that. My decline in activity on this forum is mostly due to me losing interest in the Utah Jazz, and NBA in general. I only post in the General Discussion section of the forum. Even then, I only post if something interests me. I only visit this forum now as it is active with local Utah people, and there are still a few posters that I get along with.

Interesting, but you earned your reputation the year before when you would post a "Who's Got It Better Than Us" video after each Niner win and then after the Giants knocked them off in the NFC Championship game, *poof*, you were gone for almost a month.

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?6849-NFL-Talk/page48

Start at Post 1437. Fun reading.

Interesting, but you earned your reputation the year before when you would post a "Who's Got It Better Than Us" video after each Niner win and then after the Giants knocked them off in the NFC Championship game, *poof*, you were gone for almost a month.

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?6849-NFL-Talk/page48

Start at Post 1437. Fun reading.

Congrats on the Rams absolutely fleecing the Redskins in the RG trade.

Think they trade out of #2 and stockpile even more picks??

Congrats on the Rams absolutely fleecing the Redskins in the RG trade.

Think they trade out of #2 and stockpile even more picks??

That's the hope, move down a few spots, get a future first, and a second. Draft a playmaker and win it all! 2014 is our year!

Not having Harris for the AFC championship is gonna. Jammer really sucks, so it would be best if his playing time was minimal. Especially considering they're facing Tom Brady.

Injuries have hit the Bronco D hard this year. Not an excuse, and I fully recognize that all teams have significant injuries, but Denver's health on defense has been especially bad.

I'm thrilled that the 4 best teams made the final four. who ever wins the Super bowl earned it by beating 2 of the best 4 teams. These are two big games and I expect them both to be great games.

Like UGLI I am pulling for a Denver/Seattle game but would be good with a Denver/San Fran as well.

got all my snacks in order and the girls are in Bronco swag.

We basically gettin 3 superbowls this year bros.

Awesomeness

Everybody on Jazzfanz should be rooting for the Broncos today if for no other reason than to dodge the next inevitable homoerotic Beantown thread about Tom Brady.