What's new

NFL Discussion Thread - 2013

You are a hateful and ignorant bigot. Keep it up, and you'll be banned again. Don't know why you were let back in the first place.

btw, I took Hantlers "he/she" thing to mean he honestly didnt know what to call you, not a knock on you. Could be wrong doe.

The part of the post of his that I "liked" was the part about you being an obnoxious fan, not him knocking your sexuality (if he was doing that). One is fun to joke about, the other not so much.

btw, I took Hantlers "he/she" thing to mean he honestly didnt know what to call you, not a knock on you. Could be wrong doe.

The part of the post of his that I "liked" was the part about you being an obnoxious fan, not him knocking your sexuality (if he was doing that). One is fun to joke about, the other not so much.

Hantlers is far beyond receiving the benefit of the doubt. They attacked me multiple times in the past prior to being banned. It was fully intentional. I have no issues with the ribbings I have received from you in this thread. As long as it doesn't cross the line of being personal, have at it.

I was way off about the broncos game....... I expected something like 38-20 and peyton to throw 5 td's.

Next week is looking like wwwwooooowwww!!!!!!!!!!! Week. Think the nfl got the 4 top teams.

Manning vs Brady. 49ers vs the Seahawks. As a 49er fan hoping for a broncos 49ers game. For some reason I my gut is telling me NY will have tough weather conditions, and think the 49ers would have an advantage over the Broncos whereas New England might be better equipped than the 49ers are playing in those types of conditions. The three headed monster at running back for the patriots scare me a little bit.

I hope Jim Harbaugh talks to Kaepernick about showing up his opponent did not like him doing cam Newton's touchdown celebration. I thought the 49ers got lucky that Cam didn't wake up there, and take it out on the 49ers

I hope Jim Harbaugh talks to Kaepernick about showing up his opponent did not like him doing cam Newton's touchdown celebration. I thought the 49ers got lucky that Cam didn't wake up there, and take it out on the 49ers

I disagree. I like what Bill Williamson with ESPN had to say about it: Link.

Also there's this:
1521320_233443806827702_636036186_n.jpg

I disagree. I like what Bill Williamson with ESPN had to say about it: Link.

Also there's this:
1521320_233443806827702_636036186_n.jpg

Looks like Cam took the approach that he didn't care. Other players would've used it as motivation, and you would've taken exception had Cam taking offense to being mocked. This is how sleeping giants are woken up. Maybe it's just me but I don't like giving my opponent any extra motivation to beat me.

Looks like Cam took the approach that he didn't care. Other players would've used it as motivation, and you would've taken exception had Cam taking offense to being mocked. This is how sleeping giants are woken up. Maybe it's just me but I don't like giving my opponent any extra motivation to beat me.

Look at the other side of it. I see Kaepernick using the previous taunting from the Panthers in week 10 as extra motivation in this game. Kaepernick has shown that he uses any perceived lack of respect as motivation to play better. I love that about him. He plays with a chip on his shoulder. It's what has made him so great in the playoffs.

Oh one more thing. Kaepernick has also said he won't forget that Cam went #1, while he went #36 in that draft class. He uses that as extra motivation as well.

You are a hateful and ignorant bigot. Keep it up, and you'll be banned again. Don't know why you were let back in the first place.

Look, you're an annoying, smug fan.

That's why I don't like you.

You're literally the fan that everybody hates. Talk a lot of smack when your team wins, silent when your team loses (or bitching when your team loses). Essentially you're the stereotypical female fan.

It's nothing more or less than that. Get it through your thick skull.

Look, you're an annoying, smug fan.

That's why I don't like you.

You're literally the fan that everybody hates. Talk a lot of smack when your team wins, silent when your team loses (or bitching when your team loses). Essentially you're the stereotypical female fan.

It's nothing more or less than that. Get it through your thick skull.

You're full of it. It was a deliberate dig at me being transgender. You have proven it time, and time again. There was absolutely no need to throw "he/she" into that post, other than to attack my transgender identity. It shows how truly ignorant you are. I'm not putting up with your hatred any longer.

Apparently you didn't notice how I called you a "stereotypical female fan".

In case you're curious, that means I called you a woman. I'm just assuming that's what you wanna be called, but how the hell am I supposed to know who/what you are at this point. I don't care enough to find out what surgeries you've gone through, so I just went the safe route.

From now on I'll call you a female/woman/bitch.

Apparently you didn't notice how I called you a "stereotypical female fan".

In case you're curious, that means I called you a woman. I'm just assuming that's what you wanna be called, but how the hell am I supposed to know who/what you are at this point. I don't care enough to find out what surgeries you've gone through, so I just went the safe route.

From now on I'll call you a female/woman/bitch.

IGNORANT!!! How many damn men do you know named KATIE??!!!! It was obviously deliberate. You were warned about it several times in the past. Hell I had never even interacted with you at all in recent memory. There was no need for you to call me out in the first place, much less throw in a dig at my transgender identity. You just have some irrational personal grudge against me. Just let it go, and leave me the hell alone!!!

Hell, in this day and age it's probably ignorant to say that Katie is a female only name.

Anyways, I'll quit responding to you. I'm sure we won't hear from you after the Niners lose next week anyways.

This is for all the people who say I "disappear" after the 49ers lose.

I'm super upset at the way the game played out, and that my team lost. With that said, I'm still proud to be a 49ers fan. Bleed red and gold until I die. Faithful for life. We'll be back next year, with a better and more experienced Colin Kaepernick. Watch out NFL. This team is just getting started.

That was posted the very same day the 49ers lost the Super Bowl, and I have several other posts made after that. My decline in activity on this forum is mostly due to me losing interest in the Utah Jazz, and NBA in general. I only post in the General Discussion section of the forum. Even then, I only post if something interests me. I only visit this forum now as it is active with local Utah people, and there are still a few posters that I get along with.