Nick Wright: To the Jazz - NO ONE thinks you can win a championship - zero people believe that. Six Teams I would pick before Utah to win the title.

Avery

Well, guess it's up to this team to show Nick Wright how wrong he'll be over the next five months.

We haven't won anything yet and glad the players aren't buying into their own hype.

Nothing would please me more than this small-market giving the proverbial finger to every superteam and east-coast journalist before curbstomping them.

Avery

Is he like the Sean Hannity of sports for FS1?
Not necessarily. He's just a huge Lebron homer who thinks that when the Lakers are great, it's all Lebron and when the Lakers aren't great, it's someone else.

He's trying to emulate the Stephen A. school of journalism where you try to be polarizing for the sake of views and when he's right, he'll go out of his way to tell you about it like he's a savant. When he's wrong, he'll say so, but like a goldfish, he will forget it three seconds later when it suits his agenda.

gomretat

I hope the Jazz team and coaches watch it everyday. He is right that we still have a lot to prove.