Nick Wright: To the Jazz - NO ONE thinks you can win a championship - zero people believe that. Six Teams I would pick before Utah to win the title.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
I actually like Nick Wright but never watch him on TV... only on pods where he is funny and less of a character. He’s good at stirring **** up which is basically the job those guys have...

Also... the Jazz have a message for everyone else. We give zero ****s if you think we can win a title. Not. One. ****.

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

I actually like Nick Wright but never watch him on TV... only on pods where he is funny and less of a character. He’s good at stirring **** up which is basically the job those guys have...

Also... the Jazz have a message for everyone else. We give zero ****s if you think we can win a title. Not. One. ****.
I’ve only seen him on FS-1 and he’s got the most punchable voice and the know it all persona combo. Lol

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
You have to realize all the Hot Takes Guys don't always believe they own BS. They find takes that will stir up message boards and send them viral. They find a profitable corner of the media world and live there. I just find Nick more entertaining that guys like Skip.

cowhide

who cares what people think. Jazz are playing great and I am enjoying watching them. No team has proven anything THIS year.

mdalby

Every team has a "first time" breaking that championship barrier. Until they do it, the reigning champs are the king. We just have to get it done.

LogGrad98

Contributor
I am glad no one thinks we can win the championship. I wanted to fly completely under the radar all season as it was. I loved the Lakers fan comments where they are shocked and surprised that we slaughtered them so efficiently and acting like it was some revelation, like it was completely a fluke that we have won 23 of 25 games or whatever it is now, like we just happened to get good on the day we play them, and of course without their stars, since Schroder is obviously a super-star apparently, and with their star we would have just been pounded into the ground like ****roaches because, how can the Jazz be good? I love that. Let them wonder and not know and not get it, and have the same response when the comments are after game 4 of us sweeping them in the WCF and they are still saying the same thing. Wait, is this Utah? Are they good now or something? Why hasn't the league just handed us our rings like they are supposed to do every year? Keep it under the radar. The Hydra flies at night and takes his victims unawares.

sip

I disagree with him but at the same time the jazz have a lot to prove. We have had similar stretches the last 3 years when it comes to winning but this is without a doubt the most dominant that we have been during those stretches.