What's new

No matter what, I'll be here for the long haul.

BackHander

I have been driving myself crazy checking twitter hoping for any updates.

I am telling myself right now that no matter what happens- I am a Jazz fan for life. People come and go, but the team has always been bigger than the individual. Today might suck, but in a few years they will be another guy. And I'll be around to cheer him on. Will you?

I ain't going anywhere. (Neither is Hayward)

I'll definitely be here for the long haul, not sure how I'll feel about Hayward going forward if he doesn't pick us. We've done everything we possibly could to get the right players around him, show unprecedented fan support leading into this decision, and our FO has shown willingness to make prompt moves to make this team better without major future sacrifices. I also don't see much the other (2) candidates offer above us as well and I do feel we have the best player across all 3 teams.

If all of that isn't enough to get him to stay then he just flat out didn't want to be here. I won't hate the guy, but I really don't see myself cheering him when he comes back. I'd be even more disappointed if he shockingly ends up choosing Miami. That move really just would make zero sense to me.

If things don't go as we hope today it'll be a big blow no doubt, but we will still be fielding a solid team next year and I'll be excited for it.

I'm still pretty excited about this team if Hayward leaves. Way more excited for next season if he stays, but long-term I think the Jazz will recover if he goes.

Any team with Rudy Gobert is gonna have a fighting chance.

I thought my days as Jazz fan were over few times when some of my favorite players were gone but somehow you will find yourself drawn back to the team as identity still remained the same. ( well maybe under Corbin it looked a bit more ugly than usual). So since Gobert is going nowhere and we added pass first pg in Rubio I am actually more excited than ever. I understand Hayward needs to make his decision and I will respect whatever it will be but Jazz are still going to be great team to watch.

My advice get a life and don't follow Twitter trying to decode people's thoughts. They love to mess with weak minded people like you who try to dissect everything a player says. Get a life

QUOTE=BackHander;1445362]I have been driving myself crazy checking twitter hoping for any updates.

I am telling myself right now that no matter what happens- I am a Jazz fan for life. People come and go, but the team has always been bigger than the individual. Today might suck, but in a few years they will be another guy. And I'll be around to cheer him on. Will you?[/QUOTE]

What happens if gobert ends up leaving Utah to play somewhere else?
How bad will you guys roast him? Call him greedy like Hill.

QUOTE=MVP;1445415]I thought my days as Jazz fan were over few times when some of my favorite players were gone but somehow you will find yourself drawn back to the team as identity still remained the same. ( well maybe under Corbin it looked a bit more ugly than usual). So since Gobert is going nowhere and we added pass first pg in Rubio I am actually more excited than ever. I understand Hayward needs to make his decision and I will respect whatever it will be but Jazz are still going to be great team to watch.[/QUOTE]

My advice get a life and don't follow Twitter trying to decode people's thoughts. They love to mess with weak minded people like you who try to dissect everything a player says. Get a life

QUOTE=BackHander;1445362]I have been driving myself crazy checking twitter hoping for any updates.

I am telling myself right now that no matter what happens- I am a Jazz fan for life. People come and go, but the team has always been bigger than the individual. Today might suck, but in a few years they will be another guy. And I'll be around to cheer him on. Will you?

Says the person that has so little of one that they are reduced to trying to antagonize people on a board of a team they are not a fan of.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

A liar and a hypocrite.

Edit: #Takenote of the proper way to quote someone.

I rooted for jazz when dwill played here but then i saw how y'all great the players and it disgust me so I like kicking y'all off the invisible pedestal y'all think you are on.at least I don't follow players on twitter like a bunch of little girls. Y'all bad mouth a players wife over her post. Talk about being insecure.it's funny

QUOTE=Stoked;1445445][/QUOTE]

Says the person that has so little of one that they are reduced to trying to antagonize people on a board of a team they are not a fan of.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

A liar and a hypocrite.[/QUOTE]

Can you please make a Twitter account called ****ty life advice from a troll? I would follow that for entertainment and try and decode what went wrong with your life.

Can you please make a Twitter account called ****ty life advice from a troll? I would follow that for entertainment and try and decode what went wrong with your life.

Well you can no longer follow him here for the next 2 weeks.

Well you can no longer follow him here for the next 2 weeks.

Even more of a reason for him to get his Twitter set up.

On a side note I have been pondering what is more pathetic or sad. If he is a real person who likes to troll but is being himself or if it is someones duplicate account set up to troll? Both seem strange and sad to me.