What's new

No more plumbers!!! Fix the issues.

1. I'm not saying that the Jazz need to keep Favors and Rubio. Maybe I should read the article, but I am skeptical that it is worth my time. I assume from the posts here that the article says to move on from Rubio and Favors. So okay, then what? How does that get the Jazz an allstar?

Last edited:
I'm not saying that the Jazz need to keep Favors and Rubio. Maybe I should read the article, but I am skeptical that it is worth my time. I assume from the posts here that the article says to move on from Rubio and Favors. So okay, then what? How does that get the Jazz an allstar?

It doesn't necessarily have to be someone who's been an all star but someone who has all star level talent like signing Tobias Harris or trading for Mike Conley. Kemba Walker would be most peoples top choice but I'm not sure how realistic he is.

Locke had a great observation of n do we want to spend 18 million on a back up center...where the rest of the league spends 1-2 million.

This is what a lot of us on here have been saying for a long time. It's ridiculous to be spending that much money on a backup center, and between Favors and Rudy we'd be spending $43 million just on the center position next year. There are definitely better uses of that $18 million.

Yes, the Jaz spend a lot on 2 centers. Didn't we all know that a year ago? What does this have to do with plumbers?
On Rubio, I disagree, he played better than many others, period. Again, what does this have to do with plumbers?

Yes, the Jaz spend a lot on 2 centers. Didn't we all know that a year ago? What does this have to do with plumbers?
On Rubio, I disagree, he played better than many others, period. Again, what does this have to do with plumbers?

I think that with the way the botched Conley trade and how it was handled, Rubio is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't get past the plumbers reference. So Joe Hansen apparently pays good money for plumbers to come to his house and NOT fix the pipes, and he thinks that if he stops wasting money on plumbers his pipes will magically stop leaking? This is our new guru?
Anyway, it is a shame that the Jazz couldn't get over the hump. I think it is incredible that this ragtag bunch did as well as they did the last 3 years in the playoffs. I agree that improvements could be made, theoretically, but I think that Rubio and Favors have played better in the playoffs than they are being given credit for. Don't just churn players for the sake of making change. Improve the team , by all means. Is Thurl Bailey still available?

One thing I proposed after the season:

#1 trade #23 for a better 2020 or 2021 1st

If we strike out in free agency....

#2 renounce Rubio and Favors

#3 trade cap space for bad contracts and a solid 2020 or 2021 1sts

#4 at deadline or during next off-season, use our 1sts and the extra 1sts to target a proven player or a really high draft pick

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

One thing I proposed after the season:

#1 trade #23 for a better 2020 or 2021 1st

If we strike out in free agency....

#2 renounce Rubio and Favors

#3 trade cap space for bad contracts and a solid 2020 or 2021 1sts

#4 at deadline or during next off-season, use our 1sts and the extra 1sts to target a proven player or a really high draft pick

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Iawtp

Stockpile assets as best we can.