What's new

Non jazz 2019 playoff discussion.

This is GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nets - 76ers a perfect start to the offs...

Ex-Jazzman DeMarre Carroll getting a start

The homecrowd is letting the boo birds fly in the first half!!!!!

Embiid shouldn’t be playing. Doesn’t look right. And his shot selection is dumb. The Nets are awful defensively down low.

Ed Davis just got blocked. He's playing great so far tho..

Since the very opening minute in this game, I can see Embiid's knee is affecting him

The nets do a lot of stuff well and Atkinson is good... this lineup with Jared Dudley at the 5 is not a bright idea tho... Cuz Jared Dudley isn't even 6'7" as he's listed.. This lineup basically relies on the refs bailing out Dudley constantly, and i mean during the regular season it might've worked but these refs arent buying it today.

Russel is being complete trash

That kid is $$$$ with the game on the line tho.. The dysfunction/ineptitude displayed by Philly in this first half is far more worrisome if you're being objective... because Philly was really quite bad, given their talent level, the last month of the season.

When I watch the NEts this year and down the stretch one thing I can't help but think is "they are gonna be way better next year"

If Jimmy Butler and Tobias Harris were both willing to sign here, who would you want?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

They are near polar opposites in personality, and i guess professionalism.

Tobias gives this Jazz team a really nice wrinkle from PF and Butler would from the wing but the prices are gonna be a big factor in this too.

Embiid back in the lockerroom. I knew he didnt look right..

edit oh it's 'a planned activation' for his knee.

See the thing is, if Russell is bad, Dinwiddie and LaVert and Joe Harris can still bury you... That is kinda what is happening, the 76ers are stinking up the joint tho....

76ers got too many chefs spoiling the stew...

Butler hero ball keeping the 76ers in this.....simmons inability to space the floor hurts the 76ers really hard rn.