What's new

Non jazz 2019 playoff discussion.

and some idiots on this forum said
the Eastern conference is weak.
76ers, Raptors, Bucks can all beat the
warriors in a 7 games series.

Exactly. That was my point
Golden State was impressive in that finals series with all the things they went through
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
And its because they were stacked. They lost one of their top 2 players and fought toe to toe with the eventual champs. They lost their 3rd best player for 6 quarters and still fought hard and barely lost. It's because they are so well built for their needs.

Without KD, this Warriors team is a contender. Without Klay and KD, this team is probably still in the playoffs. Best front office work I've seen since the 90's Bulls.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

When the Ws are very depleted yes, maybe. But they would have faced them earlier then the finals and lost. Arguably non of those teams make it to the finals if they are in the West. Ws were healthy and I am not sure they would have beat the Rockets either. Maybe the Bucks or Raptors. Definitely not the 76ers.

One of the better finals series I've witnessed. These two teams play nice ball. Steph blew my mind so often it was ridiculous but I think he just ran out of gas last night. What a warrior though. Siakam was a revelation. Kawhi was beast. Klay was phenomenal. Gasol and Boogie played tough. Vanvleet showed up. Lowry was a stud. Everyone on both teams had their moments and rose to the occasion. Bummed it's over.

Not when GS is healthy
Jazz could beat GS if Durant, and Thompson are hurt, curry is inefficient, boogie can't even get minutes, and Looney misses some time with injury too.

Ain't nobody scared of a Draymond, Livingston, Iggy, Looney, cook lineup. That **** don't even make the playoffs lol

And its because they were stacked. They lost one of their top 2 players and fought toe to toe with the eventual champs. They lost their 3rd best player for 6 quarters and still fought hard and barely lost. It's because they are so well built for their needs.

Without KD, this Warriors team is a contender. Without Klay and KD, this team is probably still in the playoffs. Best front office work I've seen since the 90's Bulls.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
That's why people are impressed with what the warriors did.
Steph was inefficient and the warriors were relying on some really crappy lineups and still almost won.

Impressive

It was a good competitive series. Absolutely.

But does anyone honestly think it would have been nearly as competitive had Klay and Durant been healthy? Lol.

Before we trip over ourselves declaring the raptors the best team in the history of mankind, let’s keep things in perspective.

Klay and Durant? That’s a lot of talent missing.

It was a good competitive series. Absolutely.

But does anyone honestly think it would have been nearly as competitive had Klay and Durant been healthy? Lol.

Before we trip over ourselves declaring the raptors the best team in the history of mankind, let’s keep things in perspective.

Klay and Durant? That’s a lot of talent missing.
Also a wildly unfair advantage over every other team in the league by a mile.

I don’t think anyone is declaring the Raptors anything more than the champs. They are the champs though. They earned it.

Oh for goodness sake, stop worshiping those cheaters. The biased calls they got were ridiculous. I hope the league reviews the past game film and takes back all their rings.

Last edited: