What's new

Non jazz 2019 playoff discussion.

ESPN's coverage is so ****ing amateurish and abysmal, ****. ESPN/NBA could learn a thing or fifty from NBC/NHL. LET THE PLAYERS CELEBRATE BEFORE YOU ASK THEM YOUR TMZ QUESTIONS. AND LET THE PLAYERS LIFT THE TROPHY AND GET THE OWNERS OUT OF THE ****ING WAY. SUCH ANTI CLIMATIC ********. ESPN WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT QUALITY COVERAGE IS EVEN IF IT HIT THEM IN THE ****ING FACE. **** ESPN. **** THE NBA.

AND **** THE REFS.

AND MARK JACKSON

But mostly Mark Jackson.

But mostly Mark Jackson.

Mark Jackson is obviously out of his league calling the finals. dude is just not with it.

Van Gundy and Breen are perfectly fine.

Jackson is completely expendable. Just let Van Gundy rant and rave more I say, Breen can reel him in..

all of the best commentary from game 1 til game 6 came from JVG, while Jackson mostly points out the obvious

Mark Jackson is obviously out of his league calling the finals. dude is just not with it.

Van Gundy and Breen are perfectly fine.

Jackson is completely expendable. Just let Van Gundy rant and rave more I say, Breen can reel him in..

all of the best commentary from game 1 til game 6 came from JVG, while Jackson mostly points out the obvious

I dunno, that time Jackson compared Pierce ******** himself to Klay's injury...

ABC-espn needs to fire whoever is in charge of hiring announcers. Listening to league pass all year I'd say easily the average NBA team has SUPERIOR commentators in comparison.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don't get the Mark Jackson hate. Ok, so he clashed with Stockton, but I have never heard him disparage Stockton publicly. I don't like Breen, however. Van Gundy is ok; actually I think him and Jackson have good chemistry. Doris is ok; she does know the game.

I don't get the Mark Jackson hate. Ok, so he clashed with Stockton, but I have never heard him disparage Stockton publicly. I don't like Breen, however. Van Gundy is ok; actually I think him and Jackson have good chemistry. Doris is ok; she does know the game.

Doris is good, just her interviews are so scripted and lame Mark Jackson is a manipulative ****